Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lining up the Peices

dont steal i have copyright. i hope u enjoy^^

Chapter 1 - Lining up the Peices

Chapter 1 - Lining up the Peices
Once in a land called Transylvania. A man was born. His name was Dracula. he was a nice man up until one specific day. He traded his soul for imortality. He traded his soul to Satan. The only side effect was he had to drink blood. He also had the choice to turn people into a vampire like himself. Then they could help spread the infection. They would marry each other by biting themselves in the neck. Once a boy was born in Florida. His family was killed by vampires. Vampires tried to make him be a vampire but they failed. He escaped. The boys father was a vampire hunter. He was the only one who escaped from this incident.
Five years later. The boy is now a young man. He is now fourteen. "Ookami. Why are you sitting alone. I want to annoy you" a kid said. "Leave me alone" Ookami said. The boy left after he saw the hatred in Ookamis eyes. "Dont worry about him," a girl said walking up to him "I am Kitsune, I presume you are Ookami?" "Yes, yes i am." Ookami replied. She sat down next to him. They talked for a while. They found out that they had a lot in common. Kitsune lost her family to vampires. "You want to have lunch together?" she asked. "Sure." Ookami said. They headed to the lunch room. Ookami was thinking and asking questions. These questions were like "Why am I the only one who escaped?" These thought kept running through his head until it drove him to the point of insanity. He finally reached the lunchroom. Instead of eating the two of them talked for a while. Him and Kitsune talked about sports, friends, life and vampires. Ookami said he forgave them but deep down he hated vampires. But also he felt as though he forgave them for what they did. He was so confused. "Ookami, whats your favorite store?" Kitsune said. "Hot Topic" Ookami said. "Thats my favorite too!" Kitsune exclaimed. They talked for weeks. He started to find a small affection growing for her. He became obsessed over her. Then he liked her, and then that turned to love. He eventually became addicted to her. He became obsessed with her. He followed her everywhere. He had dreams about her. This nearly drove him insane. He eventually decided to do it. He was going to ask her out....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on September 28, 2006, 1:08:53 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoOh I want to hear what next