Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Love and Pain

dont steal i have copyright. i hope u enjoy^^

Chapter 2 - Love and Pain

Chapter 2 - Love and Pain
He came to school one day. He followed her as usual. He helped her out. Then he did it. "W....W....Would you be my girlfriend?" Ookami asked her. "I would love to." She said. They talked and talked. They would stay up for hours and hours talking to each other. They went to the movies together and they kissed. The next monday they met at school. "Saturday was the best!" Ookami said. "Same for me." Kitsune said. During the times Ookami would be asleep he would have dreams. He relived his childhood in his sleep. The time when he lost his family to vampires. The dream scared him sometimes. He may have been a vampire the whole time. That that may have been the reason he wasnt turned into a vampire. This would usually happen once a week. He woke up with throbbing pains in his neck. "Good morning Ookami!" Kitsume said. "Good morning," he replied "I have to tell you something." "Yes what is it?" Kitsune said. "I have been having dreams, no nightmares about me being a vampire," he said "About my family." "I'm sorry." Kitsune said. "No, the thing is....I think i survived because im a vampire." Ookami said "I mean it makes sense." "I guess it was....but I dont think so." Kitsune said. "No, I wake up with pains in the back of my neck....the place where vampires usually strike....the artery. See a vampire aims there to drink as much blood as possible and to spread the infection faster throughout the human body." Ookami said. "Yes but you dont have fangs nor the desire to drink blood." Kitsune said. They would talk about it for a while over the next year or so.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on October 2, 2006, 1:40:02 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoI would like it if you added more, not just more story but more detail. (I don't wanna sound mean) great story though