Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

A whole new story to the Megaman Battle Network Series. I want to see how people react.

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Chapter 1 - Beginnings


Disclaimer: I don't any of these characters or any other thing that comes from the games or shows except the ones I made up.

So don't sue me!!!

Setting: 20 years ago

A civil war has swept through a small country's (named Certopia) cyber world. As of now, both sides are at a stalemate, but things are about to change soon…



A Numberman model and several other commercial navis are busily typing away on a few cyber computers. In the back of the room, a navi-sized canister with cords connected to all the computers from the top, sits with nothing in it, lifeless. In unison, the cords started to glow red, and eventually the canister glowed red too. After a few minutes, the cords and canister stopped glowing. As the light from the canister subsided, the energy condensed into one form. It floated in the canister as the navis stopped their working to look at their creation. It was impressive, this creation. It was a self-operating navi, mostly black, but with some streaks of red on its helmet, cape, torso, body, and legs. It also had a battle mask that came just up to its crimson eyes (like the one Megaman has when he fights) that was black with red streaks, like everything else.

“We have finally done it!” claimed the Numberman. “We have created the most powerful navi in the world!” The navi in the canister then asked with a deep, almost evil-like voice “Who am I?” Numberman said, “You are Twilightman, a weapon built to follow my orders. With you at our side we will conquer Certopia!” said the Numberman. “Then why do you contain me?” Twilightman asked. “You are not yet fully charged,” said the Numberman. “You need more time to meet your full power.” “Yet I feel so powerful now,” said Twilightman. “You are the world's most powerful navi, you should feel powerful. However you can still store so much more power.” Said Numberman. “So I am only a weapon to be used at your disposal?” asked Twilightman. “Yes, that is the basis of your programming, and although there are intelligence reports of a similar female navi to you, we still believe you are stronger than her.” Said the Numberman. “I am to powerful to be a weapon to be used for your petty purposes you insects!” said Twilightman in a thunderous voice. “I am going to rule this cyber world!” Numberman and the other navis watched in awe and horror and Twilightman's body glowed red as he exploded with power, cracking the canister. Hurriedly, Numberman and the other navis started an emergency procedure. The canister's cracks now had red light flowing out of them. Then there was an explosion of blue and red light. From the explosion only a canister with cyber ice filled in it remained…

Leave comments please!! And tell me if it's too short, too long, whatever.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment