Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Little good tiger cub and the ugly fat Gorilla

like little red riding hood. Little good tiger cub is on his way to Granny Lion but then comes along the ugly fat Gorilla.what happens next?

Chapter 1 - Little good tiger cub and the ugly fat Gorilla

Chapter 1 - Little good tiger cub and the ugly fat Gorilla
LITTLE GOOD TIGER CUB AND THE UGLY,
FAT GORILLA



One day in a little green jungle a little tiger cub was walking along a path with a basket which carried some cakes, beer, curry and flowers for his Granny who was ill, (the granny was a Lion.) Suddenly the ugly, fat Gorilla sprang out of the bushes.
“Leave my basket alone you ugly fat beast!” shouted little good tiger cub. The ugly fat Gorilla ate everything (even the flowers!) but because there was really strong beer in there, he turn’t dopey. Little good tiger cub ran away quickly before he got squashed and trampled on. Little good tiger cub skipped away again on his way to Granny Lions house. The ugly fat Gorilla woke up from his dopiness quickly (only because he fell into a giant lake) and he caught up with little good tiger cub rapidly. As soon as he got to little good tiger cub’s Granny’s house, he found out that it was a villa!!!! He bashed the door down and saw a big room. He went in the room and he found Granny Lion in bed.
“I shall eat you, I have not eaten for 2 weeks and I am starving!!!! Bellowed the ugly fat Gorilla. Even though Granny Lion was ill it doesn’t mean that she can’t do her karate moves! Granny Lion picked up the ugly fat Gorilla and hurled him across the room. Little good tiger cub was almost at Granny Lion’s villa, even though he didn’t have anything her. Granny Lion was very weak now so the ugly fat Gorilla picked her up and shoved her in her dustbin and she got stuck. Little good tiger cub eventually got to the villa, the door was open! Little good tiger cub ran inside and quickly ran to Granny Lion’s bedroom where he found her in bed.
“Oh Granny Lion, what big arms you have!”
“All the better to punch you with!”
“Oh Granny Lion, what big legs you have!”
“All the better to kick you with!”
“Oh granny Lion, What a horrible squashed up face you have!”
“SHUT UP YOU STUPID LITTLE FURBALL!” the ugly fat Gorilla roared
Little good tiger cub got out his very sharp sword and he fought the ugly fat Gorilla with it. They fought for ages when the ugly fat Gorilla collapsed and died. Then little good tiger cub pulled Granny Lion out of the dustbin.
“Oh thank you for helping me little good tiger cub, it was really dark and scary in the dustbin!” Granny Lion whimpered. After 10 mins all the animals from the jungle came over to the villa and they threw a party.
“HIP HIP HORRAY! THE UGLY FAT GORILLA IS DEAD, THREE CHEERS TO LITTLE GOOD TIGER CUB!!!!” they all cheered. The party went on from 5pm to 1am. In this story it was based on little red riding hood, he might be appearing in other stories hopefully.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Komirra on November 10, 2004, 4:57:04 AM

Komirra on
KomirraThats much better than the real fairytale, i luv little good tiger cub. But i cant read my own stories. Can you help me?

mandark on July 16, 2004, 6:38:01 AM

mandark on
mandarkThis is very nice. Is this a de facto true story?

LiquidOnyx on September 15, 2003, 8:03:49 PM

LiquidOnyx on
LiquidOnyxHe he, me likes, this is a much better version that little red ridding hood, write more, write more!!