Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - " " and The Giant roast potatoe

like little red riding hood. Little good tiger cub is on his way to Granny Lion but then comes along the ugly fat Gorilla.what happens next?

Chapter 3 - " " and The Giant roast potatoe

Chapter 3 - " " and The Giant roast potatoe
LITTLE GOOD TIGER CUB AND THE GIANT ROAST POTATOE

This story is from Jack and the beanstalk but this version is different hope you enjoy my story!!!!

One day, Little Good Tiger Cub was walking in a little village, looking for some roast potatoes for his dinner. He walked up to a stall and asked for some potatoes, they were the only potatoes in the whole village so they were very expensive. Little Good Tiger Cub paid £3 for 20 potatoes that were a lot but at least he had got enough. He got home and cooked his dinner and then sat down to eat it. He tried the roast potatoes but they were DISCUSTING!!!! They were AWFUL!!!! . Little Good Tiger Cub threw the roast potatoes in his garden and went upstairs to go to bed because he was very annoyed!………..
Little Good Tiger Cub woke up and to his surprise; there was a giant roast potato that was very fat and tall. Little Good Tiger Cub changed into his Sunday clothes and ran downstairs and out the front door. He started to climb up the Giant Roast Potato. His neighbour (Miss Piggy) tried to get him to come down.
“COME DOWN NOW, BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF!” She shouted
“NEVER!!!! AH HA HA HA HA HA” Little Good Tiger Cub Shouted.
He kept on climbing the Giant Roast Potato for ages until the reached the top.
“WOW, That is one Giant Villa!!!!” Little Good Tiger Cub gasped
He walked over to the enormous door and pushed it slightly. He walked in and to his surprise; he saw an enormous ant (it’s very strange but it was an ant!) Little Good Tiger Cub was very scared and he ran behind a giant pot of pepper. The Giant ant moved the pepper pot and saw Little Good Tiger cub and they both screamed in fear! The ant held onto the chandelier and Little Good Tiger Cub had clung onto the giant sofa.
“WHATS ALL THE TERRIBLE NOISE ANTONY?”
“THERE’S A WEIRED THING ON THE SOFA!!!!”
“LETS SEE!”
“MUM!!!! IT MIGHT BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!!!!”
“IT WON’T DEAR!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE A WALKING CRUMB!”
“CRUMBS DON’T WALK MUM!!!!”
“For your information I am a little Tiger you,you,you IDIOTS!!!!” Little Good Tiger Cub shouted
“HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!! BRAD, GET THIS STUPID LITTLE THING OUT OF HERE AND SQUISH IT!!!!” The mum ant shouted. Little Good Tiger Cub fought Brad the dad ant but he was too strong!!!!
Little Good Tiger Cub ran out of the backdoor and into the garden. All the ants ran after him. Little Good Tiger Cub was sweating like mad. He dived into a Giant bush and shivered in fear.
“RUSTLE……..RUSTLE…………RUSTLE”
“WHO’S THERE?!?! Little Good Tiger Cub whispered
“HI I AM TARZAN, I HAVE BEEN STUCK IN HERE FOR 2 HOURS COZ THOSE ANTS ARE SO SCARY AND BIG!!!!” Tarzan said
“THUMP…….THUMP…….THUMP”
“RUN!!!!” Little Good Tiger Cub screamed.
Little Good Tiger Cub and Tarzan ran across the garden and into a little crack that was in the wall and then they found themselves at the edge of the Roast Potato.
“WE HAVE TO JUMP!!!!” Little Good Tiger Cub shouted
“ARE YOU CRAZY? WE COULD DIE, ARE YOU AN IDIOT, I THINK YOU ARE!!!!” Tarzan shouted
“IF YOUR KING OF THE JUNGLE THEN WHY CAN’T YOU SWING ON THOSE VINES OVER THERE AND SAVE US? GORILLA MAN!!!!” Little Good Tiger Cub shouted in rage.
“Why don’t you use your sword and kill them?” Tarzan asked
“Oh yeah, I forgot about my sword!” Little Good Tiger Cub replied
“Idiot!” Tarzan mumbled
Little Good Tiger Cub fought and against the dad ant and he killed him eventually.
“HA HA!!!!” Little Good Tiger Cub laughed
“MUM!!!! DADDY’S DEAD WAH!!!!”
“SHUT UP ANTONY!!!! WELL LITTLE GOOD THINGY LION, I SHALL SQUISH YOU, AH HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!” The mum ant laughed.
“I AM CALLED LITTLE GOOD TIGER CUB, NOT LITTLE GOOD THINGY LION!!!!” Little Good Tiger Cub shouted.
“LETS FIGHT!!!!” The mother ant shouted
“WITH PLESURE, UGLY FAT FACE!!!!” Little Good Tiger Cub rudly replied.
They fought for ages until the mum ant fainted and died
“AH HA HA HA HA HA, I WON, YOU LOSE tee hee!!!!” Little Good Tiger Cub boasted.
“I CHALLENGE YOU, YOU KILLED MY PARENTS WAH!!!!” The child ant cried.
Little Good Tiger Cub killed the child ant in 5 seconds flat.
“HORRAY, YIPPIE. I DEFEATED THEM HORRAY!!!!” Little Good Tiger Cub boasted, jumping up and down.
The ground began to rumble, The roast potato was slowly cracking into bits and if Little Good Tiger Cub and Tarzan didn’t get down quickly, they would get crushed and would die!!!! They both climbed down the Roast potato as quick as they could and they made it to the bottom. If they took 20 mins longer, they would have been killed!!!! The Roast Potato then exploded and out came loads of French fries. Little Good Tiger Cub invited everyone in his neighbourhood to come and have dinner because there were so many French fries that Little Good Tiger Cub couldn’t eat them all. Tarzan went back to his beloved jungle. After the French fries had gone, Little Good Tiger Cub went to bed. That is what happened!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment