Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - .:Billy:.

This story is about a young boy named bill who get abducted by the "MONSTER"

Want to know more? READ THE DANG STORY!

Chapter 1 - .:Billy:.

Chapter 1 - .:Billy:.
One bright morning day a man named billy was walking on a sidewalk, he was very bored so he picked up a rock and walked to a dumpster and threw the rock at the dumpster. The all of a sudden, he heard a growling sound. Billy thought it was his stomach. But it wasn't, it was something in the dumpster! Bill was very afraid but curious. Bill opened the dumpster, he saw red eyes. "GRRALLL!", exclaimed the mysterious beast. Bill jumped up then he had goose bumps the size of needles.


The mysterious beast jumped at Billy! ..."GRRALLL!" .................................
The next day Billy's mom called the police because he was missing. Then the police put posters all over the town! The next week Billy's mom called the police to check if they found him. The police said, "No ma'm we couldn't find billy" exclaimed the officer.


Billy's mom was POed and scared and sad at the same time. Another day passed by, again, again, and again. One day a policeman was walking around scouting for any criminals, he passed by an alley and noticed that there was a shoe. He picked it up and found blood in it. There were blood tracks leading to the dumpster. The policeman walked torward the dumpster and opened it, "GRRALLL!", screamed the beast.
.................... "POW POW", the gun shot. The terrible beast was finally gone, dead, done for. Turns out, the boy billy was hidden in the wearhouse next to the dumpster. Plus the brave policeman had lost his arm.


The monster bit it off. The police called billy's mom and gave billy back. Billy's mom was so happy to see him that she hugged him for 10 minuetes straight!











Written by:
Jared E.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment