Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - one-shot

Song fic. CxR. Rosette has a question to ask Chrno. What happens when she asks it in a song? When you read it please review. even if its a one word review. but plz no harsh flames.
Song: Believe by Cher

Chapter 1 - one-shot

Chapter 1 - one-shot


Okay this is my first CC fic and please dont get mad at me. and dont get mad at me cuz the song doesnt really match that well with A)the story and B) Chrno Crusade. Runs and hides plz dont hurt me!

Disclamer: I dont own The song Believe. Cher does. and I dont own Chrno Crusade...if i did then MORE ROMANCE! AND NO DI... i'll stop.

As a blonde haired, blue-eyed girl stomped up the stairs, a purple haired red-eyed devil held onto the girls hand as she ran down a hall. Chrno, the devil and Rosette, the girl had been together for a few months now. And I don't mean friends.

“Rosette!” Yelled Chrono, “What's the rush?” Rosette turned a corner and walked into a room…her room. Rosette stopped in the middle of the room and pointed to the bed. Chrno looked at the girl he loved then the bed and sat down. “So are you going to tell me what's going on?” Rosette nodded.

“Chrno…you know I love you right?” Chrno looked at her chocked then nodded, “And you love me back…there's a question I need to ask you. But I can't ask it like…ask it ask it. So if it okay with you…” Rosette's blue eyes looked into Chrno's red ones, “That I'd sing it.” Chrno and Rosette's friend Azmaria had given Rosette singing lessons for a month for this…special…occasion. “It's a question that's been bothering me for a long time now…and I'm getting really scared.”

“Then sing it already” Chrno grinned “Just don't go all sad on me…that scares me” Rosette laughed and cleared her throat, then started to sing:

No matter how hard I try
You keep pushing me aside
And I can't break through
There's no talkin' to you
It's so sad that you're leavin'
It takes time to believe it
But after all is said and done
You're gonna be the lonely one...ohhh


Chrno stared as Rosette sang. He never knew her voice was so…so…beautiful.



Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough, no
do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say;
I really don't think you're strong enough, no


Rosette opened her eyes and looked at Chrno who had his eyes closed and was smiling. She smiled and kept singing hoping that she will get an answer to her question, from the one she loved the most…other than her brother, who was still with Aion. As she sang Rosette thought to herself, `Don't worry Joshua. Chrno and I will get you back. You can count on it'



What am I supposed to do,
Sit around and wait for you
Well I can't do that
And there's no turnin' back
I need time to move on
I need love to feel strong
'Cuz I've had time to think it through
,N' maybe I'm too good for you, ohhh


Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough, no
Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough, no


Rosette raised her voice making it sound more wonderful.


Well I know that I'll get through this
'Cuz I know that I am strong
And, I don't need you anymore
I don't need you anymore
I don't need you anymore
No, I don't need you anymore


Chrno stood up and walked over to Rosette. She looked at the watch that hung around her neck. She raised her head to Chrno and put her hand to the watch. He sighed and nodded not wanting to get hurt. She released the seal and he transformed to his older form.



Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough, no
Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say;
I really don't think you're strong enough, no.


Chrno wrapped his arms around Rosette's waist and she snaked her arms around Chrno's neck. Rosette then finished singing with all her might and Chrno hugged her tighter.



Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough, no
Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say;
I really don't think you're strong enough, no


“The answer to you question is very simple” Chrno smiled, “Yes I do. Why do you think I love you so much?” Rosette smiled and let go of him. She backed away and closed the seal. He turned back into his 12-year-old form and they both walked over to her bed and they sat down. She placed her lips to his and they shared a kiss before they fell asleep I each others arms.


Now outside the door Azmaria walked away from the door and smiled.

`So my plan worked! Finally!' and she walked downstairs and outside knowing that her friends would love each other for ever but still be friends with her.




I DONT WANNA DIE! Oh sorry. please R&R but no flames plz.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment