Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Overview of Data Platform Technologies

The Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure exam, also known as the DP-203 Practice Test Questions Answers, is a certification test created for professionals who wish to show off their expertise in building data solutions on Azure. The test covers a range of data engineering-related subjects, including data input, storage, processing, and monitoring.

Chapter 0 - Overview of Data Platform Technologies

Chapter 0 - Overview of Data Platform Technologies
The Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure exam, also known as the DP-203 exam, is a certification test created for professionals who wish to show off their expertise in building data solutions on Azure. The test covers a range of data engineering-related subjects, including data input, storage, processing, and monitoring.
 
Azure Storage Account
 
Candidates can use a variety of study tools, including as practice exams, study guides, and official Microsoft training courses, to be ready for the DP-203 exam. The DP-203 exam questions PDF, which includes a selection of sample questions that students can use to gauge their exam readiness, is one of the most well-liked tools.
 
Azure Data Factory
 
Each multiple-choice question on the DP-203 exam questions PDF often has four or five different possible answers. The questions cover a wide range of subjects relevant to data engineering on Azure, including Azure data services, available data storage, data processing utilizing Azure services, and data monitoring and optimization.
The following are a few examples of questions that candidates may see in the PDF for the DP-203 exam:
 
What are the main advantages of storing data in Azure Blob storage?
 
Data access with low latency, Azure AD integration for authentication, encryption of data in transit and at rest, and affordable, scalable storage are some of the other features.
 
What Azure service enables distributed computing for handling big amounts of data?
 
Azure Databricks; Azure Stream Analytics;
A. Azure Data Factory
B. Microsoft HDInsight
 
Which Azure service allows for the health and performance of data solutions monitoring?
 
Azure Data Explorer and Azure Log Analytics
A. Microsoft Event Hubs
B. Azure Service Bus
 
What are the main advantages of processing data using Azure Synapse Analytics?
 
Real-time analysis of streaming data and assistance with a variety of data sources and formats
A. Predictive analytics integration with Azure Machine Learning
B. Effortless reporting and visualization using Power

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment