Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - From bad to worse

The Sonic Heroes have went and defeated Eggman once and for all. But now with Eggman gone Sonic got to face up with his past. But their is a new evil just around the corner and is Eggman realy gone.

Chapter 4 - From bad to worse

Chapter 4 - From bad to worse

 

Chapter 4 from bad to worse

Manic walked up to the freedom fighter jet he didn’t care what his sister said he still thought that Knuckles knew something and was not telling them.

“And where might you be going.” Manic turned around to see Uncle Chuck standing at the door looking at him.

“I’m going to talk to Knuckles he knows something and I’m going to find out what.” Manic said turning his back on Chuck and started walking to the plane again.

“And what are you going to do if Sonia finds out.” Chuck said while Manic stopped walking.

“If she finds out that’s her business.” Manic said before hopping into the plane and starting it up.

“Manic.”

“Yah.” Manic said turning to face Chuck.

“Be careful and don’t upset Knuckles. Also be nice to this Tikal.”

“Don’t worry I will.” Manic said before flying off up to angel islands.

“I hope you do Manic someone might get hurt.” Chuck said walking out of the room.

Bunnie sat in the living room of her aunt’s Vanilla house while Vanilla was making some tea.

 

“Oh I’m sorry you just missed Cream she would have been so excited to see you. But she has made a lot of friends here, I’m sure she will be back soon.” Vanilla said putting a cup of tea in front of Bunnie.

“It’s ok so who are Creams friends.” Bunnie asked she had never meet Cream and wanted to know what her young cousin was into.

“Well she has made quite a few.” Vanilla said siting down about to tell Bunnie about all Creams friends when Cream came running into the room.

“Mum I forgot my bag.” Cream said as she came into the sitting room when she saw Bunnie. “Um hello.”

“Oh Cream this is your cousin Bunnie she has came all the way from the great forest.” Vanilla said walking up to her daughter.

“Hi yah.” Bunnie said as Cream looked shyly to her.

“Cream don’t be shy.” Vanilla said when she looked out side the open door to see Amy waiting out side for Cream.

“Oh its nice to meet you.” Cream said a little bit braver having her mum by her.

“Cream why don’t you invite Amy in I’m sure you can be a little bit late.” Vanilla said she didn’t know how long Bunnie was staying and so wanted Cream to spend at least a little bit of time. Plus she also knew how much Cream was more confident with her friends around.

“Um ok.” Cream said running out to tell Amy.

“Oh auntie I’m going to be in town for a while I don’t wanna take Cream from her friends.” Bunnie said standing up when she saw a pink hedgehog out side talking to Cream.

‘It can’t be, Amy.’ Bunnie thought as the pink Hedgehog looked up their eyes meeting for a split second. The pink hedgehog then turned back to Cream saying something before looking to where the Chaotix lived before she smiled and started walking of.

After that Cream back in a little bit of a sad look on her face she went strait up to her mum to tell her what Amy said. Vanilla seemed to understand as she smiled.

“Is something wrong.” Bunnie asked she didn’t now what just happened.

“Oh nothing it just seems Amy can’t join us for tea. Cream is just a little upset that’s all.” Vanilla said but Bunnie could see that it was not because Amy could not join them for tea but something else.

“Mum I’m going to clean my room so Bunnie has a place to sleep. You are going to stay here aren’t you.” Cream said when Bunnie nodded Cream burst into a big smile and ran off.

Manic had just got to Angel islands and already it seemed no one was their.

 

‘maybe I shouldn’t have came up here, I mean Sonia is properly right……”

“I wouldn’t step there if I was you.” Manic heard a voice and turned around to see a female echidna in a tribal outfit.

“What.” Manic could her himself say he didn’t expect to run into her.

“The puddle, you don’t wont to make him angry by stepping in him.” Tikal said earning a weird look from Manic.

‘Ok she is insane.’

“Oh no I’m not insane its just…”

“Tikal who are you talking to.” Knuckles asked coming out of no where.

“Knuckles just the echidna I came to see.” Manic said Tikal kinder freaked him out knowing what he was thinking. Taking a step forward Manic stepped in the water not realising until to late when his foot would not move. “Hey what’s going on.”

“I told you not to step in him.” Tikal laughed but Knuckles was red (even more red) with anger.

CHAOS WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING LET GO OF MANICS LEG.”

With that the water let go making manic fall to the floor. Pulling himself up from the floor Manic saw the water grow in a being made of pure water with to gems for eyes and what looked like it’s brain showing.

“Chaos say your sorry.” Tikal said as the water creature stared Manic and was really starting to scare the freedom fighter. “Now um Mr green hedgehog can you say you’re sorry.” Tikal said not knowing Manics name. Knuckles just hit his head.

“Tikal he doesn’t understand Chaos and his name is manic.” Knuckles said turning to Manic he helped the hedgehog up. “So what have you came up here for Manic.”

“We’ll I just wanted to know what you have been doing for the past year.” Manic asked Knuckles started looking at Tikal.

“Tikal can you go and check and make sure the emerald is safe.” Knuckles asked avoiding the question and Manic noticed it.

“Knuckles answer the question.”

“Manic I’ll tell you the same thing I told Sonia. All I have been doing is staying up here on this island watching over the chaos emerald.”

“That’s bullshoot tell me the truth.” Manic said he was not in the mood.

“Manic I’m telling the truth” Knuckles said he was starting to worry Manic was not like Sonia.

“Manic pleases Knuckles has not done anything wrong.” Tikal said Chaos was behind her nodding his head of. Just then the whole island started to shake and then drop.

“What’s happening.” Manic said falling over.

“Looks like Rouge is here I’ll go say hello.” Tikal said walking off in the direction of the Master Emerald.

“I’m going to kill that bat.” Knuckles said with so much furry running ahead of Tikal. Chaos looked down at the green hedgehog before pulling him up and dragging him of to where the two echidnas just went.

“Sally gal this is Bunnie you there.” Sally heard Bunnie on the phone.

 

“Yah this is Sally, what’s wrong Bunnie.” Sally asked worried that something was wrong.

“I saw her gal I saw Amy.” Bunnie said making Sally eyes go large.

“Are you sure it was Amy.” Sally asked.

“Well it was a pink hedgehog called Amy I never meet her she didn’t come in. But I’m sure it was her.” Bunnie said over the phone. “But I’ll try an find her tomorrow and see.”

“Ok Bunnie if it is her do you think she’ll know where Sonic is.” Sally said a blush on her checks forming. She still had feelings for the blue Hedgehog and every one knew it. In fact when Queen Aleena came to knothole she found out her and Sonic were to be married and bring together the two kingdoms.

“Maybe I’ll see tomorrow. It seems Cream here knows her, I’ll talk to you tomorrow Sally gal.” Bunnie said hanging up.

Sally put the phone up and walked onto her balcony she needed some fresh air.

‘Sonic what are you thinking of right now’

“WHAT BUNNIE IS HERE.” Sonic screamed as Amy stood in front of him.

“Yah turns out she is Creams cousin, plus I think she recognised me.” Amy said at that moment Tails came in.

“Espio was just on the phone, turns out Bunnie has asked them to find out who the heroes are.” Tails said sitting down.

“She wont’s them to find them selves.” Big said pitting froggy as he sat at the table.

“I wonder what their going to do.” Amy said putting her head in her hands.

“It gets worse.” Tails said making them all look up at him. “They know about Rouge, Shadow and Omega. Plus you know they never turn down work that pays.” Tails said.

“What they already know about fackers team.” Sonic said as he slammed his fists onto the table in surprise.

“How they find out.” Big said looking at Tails.

“I don’t know but it hasn’t even been a week yet and they already are so close to finding us.”

“We’ll have to tell team dark to keep a lid on it.” Amy said when they got a phone call from Knuckles.

“SHE DONE WHAT.” Sonic screamed when Knuckles told him what had happened on Angel Island.

Ok I am sooooooooooooooooo sorry for it taking this long to post pleases don’t kill me. Any way good knews I finally have Shadows game so I can put some parts from that in here, also I’m not sure weather or not to put the Sonic racer characters in this or not since I have not played it I don’t know much about them. In the next chapter will be what happened on Angel island before the phone call, All I am saying at the moment here is that I fell sorry for Manic he has Team dark on his back now.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 11, 2008, 6:39:30 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogXD REALLY AWSOME XD this is my fav.chapter XD*faves story*=3

NightOwl35 on September 11, 2007, 10:31:25 AM

NightOwl35 on
NightOwl35lol i have a few things to say...first, CONGRATULATIONS on FINALLY spelling ISLAND right :P...2nd, CONTINUE DAMN IT!!! and 3rd, great story :D

Shademaster12345 on November 15, 2006, 7:05:34 AM

Shademaster12345 on
Shademaster12345Jesus christ thats cool