Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Magic

This is a story about a girl named Serena,who wonders what happened to her father,why her mother won't talk about him, and why she keeps having the same dream over and over again.Can she find the answers to these questions?To find out, read my story. Disclaimer: I don't own winx club

Chapter 6 - Magic

Chapter 6 - Magic
Serena''s mom ran to the front door.When she looked in the door, the house loked almost untouched.She ran up to Serena''s room, and looked inside. " Come on Heather," said Serena,"Let''s go see what happened!" "O.k.!"said Heather. The two friends raced into the house and up the stairsd to where Serena''s mom was standing. "What Happe...."said Serena.Her room was in shambles.Her dresserdrawers were on the floor,her clothes were everywhere,and her makeup had been tossedonto the floor. Perfume bottles lay broken on the floor,their contents leaking out on to thecarpet. "My room!"she yelled.She walked up to her mirror,where she had spotted a piece ofpaper. " '' we''re watching you,and we will find the ring'' " she read."Mom, how did they find us?" "Serena,did you have your bag packed for your trip?"asked her mom. "Yes,I finished packing last night," she said. "Good",said her mom," we have to leave now,they could still be near here." "But..."said Serena. " No buts,we''re leaving now!"said her mom."TRANSPORT US!" The next thing thst Serena knew,she Heather,and her mom were in a different place. "Where are we?"she asked. "Girls,welcome to Magix."said her mom. "What where are we?!?"yelled Heather."What''s going on?This isn''t possible!" " It is Heather,"said Serena''s mom,"It is." "How did you do that?"asked Heather. "Magic,"said Serena. "Right, Serena.Now,we need to get to Alfea,we''ll be there in good time."said her mom as she walked towards the transportation station."Three to Alfea,please." They bought their tickets,and they walked into the station.The girls followed Serena''s mom to a portal-like looking thing. " Follow me girls,"she said as she stepped inside.As soon as they came out on the otherside, they saw a great building. "What''s that?"asked Serena. " That,"replied her mother," is Alfea."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on February 24, 2008, 12:01:20 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013coo
 

winxgirl21 on April 30, 2006, 6:47:45 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx!

sesshy_lil_gurl on April 30, 2006, 4:15:24 AM

sesshy_lil_gurl on
sesshy_lil_gurlthat's a good chap. Keep up the great work.