Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Alfea

This is a story about a girl named Serena,who wonders what happened to her father,why her mother won't talk about him, and why she keeps having the same dream over and over again.Can she find the answers to these questions?To find out, read my story. Disclaimer: I don't own winx club

Chapter 7 - Alfea

Chapter 7 - Alfea

"Follow me girls," said Serena''s mom as she walked towards the building. Serena and Heather followed her.

" It's huge!" exclaimed Heather.

" It is indeed, Heather." said Serena's mom.They were approaching the doors to the building,and it was even larger up close. They stepped through the doors and were met by a lady with white hair and glasses.

" Rose? Is that you?" said the lady.

"Ferragonda?" Said Serena''s mother. " I havn''t seen you in forever! How have you been?" asked Ms.Ferragonda.

 "I''ve been fine. What about you?" asked Serena''s mother. " I've been perfectly fine!" replied Ms. Ferragonda.

" But , Rose, Do tell me, why have you come here early? We weren''t expecting you until day after tomorrow!"

" Well, Ferragonda, the witches have discovered our home on earth, and truth be told,I have no clue what to do. It will be only a matter of time before they've discovered that we''ve come here."

"Oh, dear!" said Ms. Ferragonda, "Please, let's go to my office. I'll have one of my students come and show Serena and her friend around." When they arived at her office, there was a girl with reddish orange hair waiting for them.

"You needed to see me, Ms. Ferragonda."she said.

"Yes, Bloom," said Ms. Ferragonda," This is Serena, and her friend Heather. Serena is in 8th grade and has just been told about her powers. She has come to Alfea for a little while to get used to the idea of them. Can you show them around the campus? I need to talk to Rose in my office."

"Sure! I''d be happy to!"said Bloom."You guys can follow me."

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on February 24, 2008, 12:03:42 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome dude just try 2 add more plezzzzzz

winxgirl21 on February 25, 2008, 6:14:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I've tried before, but I just don't know where to go with it...

kogalover2013 on February 26, 2008, 7:26:30 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013eeeewwwooo  sad face oh well it was awsome
 

pokemonrocks on July 12, 2006, 10:59:37 AM

pokemonrocks on
pokemonrockskollio winx girl!!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait for the next chapter.
Just to let you know lol magics is spelled with a X(magix)
lol
great writing skill^-^

winxgirl21 on July 3, 2006, 6:05:14 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thnx!

sesshy_lil_gurl on June 29, 2006, 2:23:29 AM

sesshy_lil_gurl on
sesshy_lil_gurlanother great chapter.keep up the great work winxgirl.

winxgirl21 on June 27, 2006, 10:41:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Sorry for such a short chapter! I've been busy!