Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Dark Side of Death

this is about the angel of death who has a love but she has to kill him.

Chapter 1 - The Dark Side of Death

Chapter 1 - The Dark Side of Death


The Black feather falls ending the life of the angel that gave it. Death awaits you all and when it comes for you another one of my feathers will fall. You do what you will but when they find you dead they will also find a black feather they will wonder who put it there but you will know. My feathers fall for you and my light fades because of you. But in the end we will be even you and I. All that matters right now is that your light won't fad and your feathers won't fall, that's my job not yours. You go on living and I'll stay here, you go on shining and I'll wait here. Your concern is to not to end life but mine. Always my feathers fall for you. You keep running and I'll be right here always and forever I will hunt you down and end that life but for now keep on living and I'll watch you. My love. It hurts but I can deal with it. It stings but I will hold strong. One day you will be the one I come for but for now keep loving me. Not knowing my real duties to the world is best for you. You said be honest but I believe you will find out soon enough. Good-bye my love the end has come for this fallen angel to leave you.



Fallen Angle

By: Alicia Sveen

Written out of heart and soul.

Note: don't let your feathers fall. Never give up in your wings they are there you just have to look hard enough.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animefan4ever on June 19, 2006, 4:00:14 AM

animefan4ever on
animefan4ever*first comment dance* THAT IS REEEEALLY PRETTY!