Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Wolf

I have not finished the first book to where this entry comes from but this goes in the 2nd book of the first.

Characters:
Tyler C. Averez- Main character(werewolf)

Chapter 1 - Wolf

Chapter 1 - Wolf
The cool winter breeze blows softly through my hair as I stand in the snow covered ground, trying to change into what is underneath my human appearance. Focusing on just white with a small red dot, imagining the dot getting bigger eventually, red covers the white and my body changes into the beautiful white fur coat.To others seeing this, they might have seen a man turn into this gorgeous creature,a wolf.
Stepping forward the snow crunches beneath my feet and the wind calmly bringing scents to me through the air.It was then I noticed, I wasn't alone. A scent of a weird minty smell.It was another wolfI thought,on the ground I am hunting on.I rolled my eyes carrying on with my life.
Suddenly the wind came to a halt and everything became silent.Something was not quite right.Then a powerful strike hit me from my left forcing me to the ground.Looking up I found myself looking at a black and grey wolf. He was bigger then I was, his breath going heavy like he has been running for miles.His growl low,his eyes bright green.He knew he had me pinned but I just didn't do anything.He became fierce and angry with me because I seemed to be paralyzed and wasn't fighting back or trying to stand up.Raising his huge black paw he clawed me across the face.I let out a yelp of pure agony.It was then I began to growl and fight back.Tossing,and turning every which way I could making him struggle the hold he had on me.His claws dug into my shoulder,making me fight twice as hard.Eventually his grip weaken and I fought and became free. Tackling him he growled and barked, then huffed. Raising my paw I repeatedly clawed him,where ever I could.Both of us breathing really hard but we continued on with our battle. He struggled trying to force me off and began to speak in a low tone.
"Why are you hunting on my grounds?" He growled as he kept moving trying to get me off.
I grunted looking at his bright green eyes.
'This is not just your hunting grounds,Werewolves that I know hunt here too!'I pushed my claws in his shoulders,he let out a loud yelp.
"Really?! Who? Try me."he growled and kept moving.
'The E clan.They hunt here all the time!' I spoke starting to struggle a little bit more.His eyes flashed and his white sharp jagged teeth showed.
"Yeah....I know them,so what's your name......kid."he growled some more loosening his grip.
'Tyler Averez,what's yours?'I loosened my grip and eventually got off him.
"Sterling Everheart." his breath going fast but starting to slow down.
I looked at him and smiled. I really don't want to fight him ,I thought to myself. He seems to be a good guy just trying to protect his prey I thought again to myself.
'Well Sterling Everheart, I really don't want to fight you.And um you seem like a good guy.I'm not fighting so do you uh wanna be friends?' I asked nervously.
"Yeah,sure why not." He said with a smile. It was then we both realize we fought over somthing stupid and we both took off into the deep wooded forest.



(C) Kailyn Moore

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment