Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Wolf Rage

Characters:
Liam (Protagonist,18)
Sammy(Liams lover, 18)
Clark(The antagonist, werewolf,25)
Embry(The mysterious black wolf,20)

Chapter 1 - Wolf Rage

Chapter 1 - Wolf Rage
Run. That's all that was booming through my mind. I had to get away, I just had to I was on danger. He was coming after me and I couldn't get away, at least now I have a head start. Running as fast as I could trying to get to her. My Samantha to make sure she was okay. My breath was harsh as I continued to run. My heart was beating out of my chest and I couldn't run anymore but I had to I just had to to get to Sammy. I can't let him get to her. I then finally came to the big house with long glass windows and the faintly lit inside made the house look like it was glowing. Running up the stairs I threw myself at the door and pushed it, it did not open..I was happy that she listened to my warning when I called her. I knocked the way I normally did, strong and forcefully.
'Sammy! Sammy its me Liam! Open the door Sammy! Sammy please!' Shortly after the door quickly opened and the beautiful ginger haired beauty that I fell in love with answered the door and looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes, instantly making the nerves and anxiety drain completely out of me making me relax as she pulled me into the house and quickly locked the door behind us.
"Jesus Liam, what in the hell is your problem' You scared the living frack out of me. What's going on'" She shook me in anger and frustration. I knew I just scared her. She wasn't mad at me I just made her really nervous. I looked at her and smiled brightly at her and places my lips on hers. A shock of pure excitement went through my whole entire body sending shivers through my spine it was when a loud scream that turned into a terrifying howl sent both of us apart from eachother, there in front of us was a huge wolf....a low growl escaped from him sending chills down my spine. My instincts were kicking in badly all I wanted to do was protect....protect her. He then stepped closer to me and Sammy she remained hidden behind me. He then let out another low dark growl. Within a flash his huge paw was aside my face following a powerful thrust leaving a scratch across my face. Anger filled me and I closed my eyes and seen a white room with a red single dot. I focused on that dot until there was no more white around it. I then opened my eyes and let out a soft moaning growl then bared my teeth at him. His name was Clark. For years now he has been chasing us and I can't figure out why. He then set out a loud growl then showed his sharp threatening teeth. Within seconds he leaped towards me pinning me down to the ground his power and weight started to crush me. He then started ripping at my throat until I became numb. It was then I thought my life was over. I have been running from him for years now and now.......he found me, found us. Suddenly I got a rush of energy and pushed back against him with such power it sent him off of me, gliding through the air I reached out with my teeth and clamped onto the back of his neck making him growl and whine. He then collapsed as I continued to pulls at the back of his neck. Unexpectedly though within minutes I was being tackled from behind. Another wolf pulled me off and held me down. It was when I heard that scream I went crazy but I couldn't get up. I glanced over to see her......my Sammy being tackled to the ground crying out for help struggling against the pack of wolves that quickly surrounded her. My heart was shaking I couldn't get up even if I tried he had me by the throat and was cutting off my air supply....I was starting to black out when this large majestic black wolf tackled my enemy that was on me down. I then quickly regain my strength and ran for Sammy. Wolves came at me left and right but were somehow defeated by me. Finally the last was killed. Samantha just laid on the ground silently, fear shot through every part of my body making my voice struggle as I changed back I was still shaking. Gaining control of myself I gathered her up into my arms and brushed her hair back. And gently pressed my two fingers on her neck......I was silent. I then felt what I was looking for and was so happy but then I carefully picked her up and went back inside the house. I then laid her down on the couch and brushed her hair back again . I then went in the kitchen and grabbed a wet wash cloth and quickly returned to her. Her blood was everywhere and I couldn't believe she wasn't dead. Her eyes then opened and she groaned as I wiped the rest of her leg off.
'shhhhh it's okay its all over go back to sleep I'm going to sleep right here with you. It was about 20 minutes and finally the blood was gone I let out a soft moan and stretched and placed my head on the floor next to Sammy. It was peaceful.......the way it should've been.......the peace.....that put me to sleep.
©

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment