Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2

This is a fanfic I did of MR, one of my favorite series ever. A freind of mine ghost-wrote the last few chapters, I thought they were pretty good. Tell me what you think.

Chapter 2 - 2

Chapter 2 - 2
New York
“Crap,” Vanga muttered. “I lost contact, it can’t function well without a location.” Dusk replied,
“I think it’s up though, check the messages.” Sure enough when they checked the message board on the blog it was up. Brushing her red streaked forelock away from her pale face and glanced over across the nearly empty café. Red, their leader was over at the counter buying a large coffee. She knew he was trying not to show it, but he was completely spent after what had happened last night. He obviously needed that just to function.
“Hey, check this out!” Clay spoke up, exited, causing the other four heads of the odd group to turn and look him. Red strode over, and the rest followed. His leg had a slight limp, causing his knee-length brown trench coat to flap and sway in an unnatural rhythm.
“What’d you find?” He managed to ask.
“Just look at this,” Clay said, clicking on a myspace link to a username labled “Wren” . The page loaded, and the first thing that popped up was the profile picture, an image of a teenage girl looking directly at the camera, the image was horizontal, and showed two red-orange wings spread out like a feathery sunset behind her.
“Holy crap,” Dusk muttered under his breath, thinking how incredibly hot she was, dispite it’s irrelevance at the moment. Fina, the youngest, only four finally burst with excitement. Bouncing up and down, her stringy orange hair flapping with her she blurted,
“ Look! Look! She”- Vanga cupped a hand over the young girls mouth immediately.
“ Please Fina,” she hissed, resisting the urge to gag her, “We have to remember to keep low profile, you don’t want a reapeat of last night do you?” Her green eyes widened with fear.
“That would be bad,” she said.
“Understatement of the century,” Red muttered.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

maximumrideiggy on April 14, 2008, 12:49:31 PM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggyMORE!!