Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 3

This is a fanfic I did of MR, one of my favorite series ever. A freind of mine ghost-wrote the last few chapters, I thought they were pretty good. Tell me what you think.

Chapter 3 - 3

Chapter 3 - 3
Business as usual. No one currently trying to kill us, at the moment we were lounging in large trees in a state park somewhere near West Virginia. Fang looked down at the Itex laptop he had stolen what seemed like years ago. He scrolled down checking his blog. An unusual comment caught his eye, he blinked, his version of gasping in surprise. I noticed and leaned over to see. I nearly fell out of the tree they were both sitting in.
We looked over at the younger kids. Angel and Nudge were napping, Total was frantically flapping his ever-growing wings, trying to get some lift, and managing to rise about six inches, and Gazzy and Iggy were cheering him on. I looked back at Fang.
“What do you think?” I Asked, “It kinda sounds like a trap to me.” He thought for a moment.
“I don’t know,” he said I think it’s worth checking out.” I gave it a moment of thought and decided we were headed back to New York.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment