Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 4

This is a fanfic I did of MR, one of my favorite series ever. A freind of mine ghost-wrote the last few chapters, I thought they were pretty good. Tell me what you think.

Chapter 4 - 4

Chapter 4 - 4
The air rushed over our wings as we took off into the sunny sky. I swear, I’ll never get tired of that feeling. For the moment it didn’t matter where we were going, why we were going there, or that we were mutant freaks. As always on a perfect take off, there was a feeling of absolute contentment. We circled, banking over and over, gaining altitude and watching the lush forest below us shrink. The air chilled gradually with altitude, the warm spring day becoming brisk. We finally rounded one last time, then hit the throttle, soaring northward.
Fang’s black wings glinted off a dark purple in the sun, and as I looked around I got a small thrill seeing the five- well six if you count total’s little nubs that he was flapping in Iggy’s arms- pairs of wings working simultaneously around me. Angel pure white wings fluttered beautifully as she flew and Gazzy was constantly gaining altitude and dive bombing, cackling manically. Suddenly we heard a sound from below us, one that I hoped never to hear again. The heavy beats of eraser wings.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FlameShadow on April 21, 2008, 8:52:59 PM

FlameShadow on
FlameShadowMOAR! This is really good. Moar, I say, moar! xD