Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - 5

This is a fanfic I did of MR, one of my favorite series ever. A freind of mine ghost-wrote the last few chapters, I thought they were pretty good. Tell me what you think.

Chapter 5 - 5

Chapter 5 - 5
I looked down and sure enough, a pack of not-so-good old fashioned erasers were coming up under us. I glanced quickly at the rest of the flock. Fang had his jaw clenched tightly, Iggy looked concerned and confused, and the younger kids were already gaining altitude, as they had always been instructed.
“C’mon,” I shouted, “up and away!” All three of us rocketed upward just as the erasers reached where we had been. They were big and clumsier, not built for this kind of speed. I knew we could stay ahead so long though, so after a quarter mile of straight up, I wheeled around and slugged one of the five erasers in the face. It let out a muffled how of pain and dropped down about a hundred feet before it got its wits back. Another came at me with its claws slashing and its face in a disgusting snarl. I launched a roundhouse kick to the face and my heavy combat boot sent him twirling through the air like a mutant ballerina. I would have laughed if uh hello, I wasn’t fighting freaking winged wolf-men who wanted to rip our throats out. A heavy foot slammed into my back, simultaneously knocking the air out of my lungs and folding my wings in.
“Go with the flow Max,” the voice spoke up. Oh yeah, what a great time for it’s annoying guru wisdom. But then I got it. I flipped my wings out and used the momentum of the fall to pull out and rocked upward. I bet they never expected what I did next. I poured on my super speed, starting with my wings my whole body grew to a fever temperature as the world around me blurred. I shot a mile straight up like an arrow, I held out a fist hitting my eraser under the chin, I felt the jaw break (I couldn’t hear it over the roar of the wind) and he went spinning head over heels in an ark that sent him up, then crashing down to the ground, three miles below. I was headed to help take out Iggy’s but quickly swerved when I saw Iggy pull fast away from it. I looked back just in time to see his tiny explosive detonate and blow off its arm. It fell out of sight howling in pain. I looked over to Fang just in time to see him smash the remaining two erasers heads together, knocking them out and letting them fall.
“That was pleasant,” he said sarcastically.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FlameShadow on April 25, 2008, 1:18:38 AM

FlameShadow on
FlameShadowHaha! This makes me want to read the series over again!

tazz0504amurlight on April 24, 2008, 10:45:57 PM

tazz0504amurlight on
tazz0504amurlight*whines* I want more! Want more butt kicking! I WANT MORE!