Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - 7

This is a fanfic I did of MR, one of my favorite series ever. A freind of mine ghost-wrote the last few chapters, I thought they were pretty good. Tell me what you think.

Chapter 7 - 7

Chapter 7 - 7
Okay, what in the world just happened? Yeah, I know, we got attacked by erasers. That shouldn’t be possible. All the erasers, and flyboys for that matter, had been eliminated, Bye Bye! Well as far as we knew anyway. Apparently, we didn’t know very far. Landing a few miles away the flock took damage inventory. Iggy had a split lip, Fang was unscathed (lucky), and I had a slight bruise on my back. Nothing too bad.
“So what exactly just happened?!” Iggy asked anxiously.
“Isn’t that what were all wondering,” I replied. “Obviously erasers haven’t been wiped out like we though.”
“The note that got us into this mentioned the institute, right?” Fang asked calmly.
“Yeah,” I said, “I guess the guy who left it was one of the mutants we freed from there. Do you think that accounts for the erasers?”
“That’s exactly what I think,” He said darkly.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment