Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - 8

This is a fanfic I did of MR, one of my favorite series ever. A freind of mine ghost-wrote the last few chapters, I thought they were pretty good. Tell me what you think.

Chapter 8 - 8

Chapter 8 - 8
“Well after I escaped, I started that account,” Wren continued, “I wanted to put what they’d done out there.” Red and his flock were silent. He suddenly ended the quiet with a grim realization.
“If we could find you,” he said with dread, “think of who else could.” At that moment a heavy booted foot smashed through the window, spaying glass into the single room. Behind it followed a grotesque form, changing from an eerily perfect model looking human to a wolfish horror with wiry fur and ragged claws. Two more entered behind, grinning with horrible yellowed teeth. “Behind me!” Red barked, instantly the whole group jumped from their positions on the floor and cheapo couch to a tight formation behind him. He took a running start, and in a split second leapt through the air and smashed one of the erasers in the face with the worn sole of his sneaker. He caught it by surprise, and knocked it out cold. Following directly behind, dusk caught the incoming fist of the one to the right and slugged it in the eye, pushing it back out through the shattered window. Before anyone could react the remaining creature lunged at Vanga, she dodged the brunt of the attack, but gritted her teeth in pain as its claws slashed through her black jeans into her thigh. She whirled and smashed her combat boot into its groin, causing a satisfying scream of pain. She brought her elbow down sharply on its head, shoving it to the floor. The five hybrids jumped the walkway railing and fled into the New York alleys- with one new arrival tagging along.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FlameShadow on May 6, 2008, 6:47:04 AM

FlameShadow on
FlameShadowI wish you could get your pic of Wren up, so I can see her again. *sigh* Anyway, nice chapter.

tazz0504amurlight on May 6, 2008, 2:37:45 AM

tazz0504amurlight on
tazz0504amurlight^^Lol^^