Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - 9

This is a fanfic I did of MR, one of my favorite series ever. A freind of mine ghost-wrote the last few chapters, I thought they were pretty good. Tell me what you think.

Chapter 9 - 9

Chapter 9 - 9
font=Arial]You are reading fang's Blog. Welcome!
You are visitor number: 1,283,147

So, what's up? With us? Well, from the last blog you read, we got another supposed group of bird kids that we're headed to meet at the chrystler building in New York, it sounds like a trap to me. Does anyone know who the crap these people Are?!? We were just attacked by flying erasers yesterday. Yeah, I know. What the Hell?! The erasers along with flyboys are supposed to have been deystroyed, gone, asta la vista. Apparentley not these guys. We think these things might be related.

Shooter222 from Elkins W.V. writes:

I've got a bunch of big ol' shotguns and rifles if you need any. I'm sure my pap wouldn't mind. And uh, I don't konw anything about this.

Thanks but no thanks. I would love that, but Max would not let anybody in the flock use them.
-Fang

Anonymous writes:

I've seen a group of kids running around Chinatown where I live. They've been lingering around cofee and pizza shops alot. They also carry a dingy little laptop that says ITEX on it. Oh, and one more thing. They eat a huge amount of food. I don't know what much of this means, but mabey you know.

Thanks Alot!!! That's just what we needed! I still have a lot of questions, but that really helps.
-Fang

Nighthaw004 from lake pleasant, N.Y. wites: I live in a small town up in the mountains of N.Y. If you need a place to stay I have a big treehouse in the woods. Also in the woods, there's a waterfall with a hidden cave behind thee rock it pours oner.

Sounds good, but not right now. Funny thing is, (looks around), We're in the N.Y. mountains. Some cowfeild.
-Fang [/font]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FlameShadow on October 11, 2008, 10:04:44 AM

FlameShadow on
FlameShadowB)
working up to Chapter 11?