Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Paul

Read it to find out.

Chapter 2 - Paul

Chapter 2 - Paul
Britney finally left the car 5 minutes later and went straight down her room. She didn’t have much in her room, only a small part of her wall for her posters, a bed, a table she put things on and a desk with a computer. She went straight to her computer and turned it on.
Her computer was pretty old; it used to be the main computer. She waited 5 minutes for everything to load, then logged onto MSN.
Her only other friend, was someone she hadn’t seen for years, since year six to be exact. They had left for different high schools and Britney was left going to a high school with all the girls who teased her.
She checked who was online, Becky was, the girl she hadn’t seen since year six. She clicked on her name.
Brit.x says:
Hey. My mum’s finally moving me to a new school... except it’s a boarding school. I’m going to be stuck there for ages without my parents or brother or sister...
 
Becky<3 say:
Serious? Omg no... I still cant believe we haven’t seen each other 4 ages. Wen u come back, u have to phone me & we will c each other!
 
Brit.x says:
Yeah, sure... oh and you know what they did to me today?
 
Becky<3 says:
What?
 
Brit.x says:
Dunked toilet paper in a UN flushed dunny and shoved it in my mouth! It was disgusting. They thought it was funny, obviously. I hate them...
 
Becky<3 says:
Omg, thats so mean! DW, they will b nice at Ur new skool. U just wait and c :] I gtg now, my bro wants 2 use the comp. bye!
 
She logged off. Britney sighed and put some music on. She looked in her cupboard to find something other than her ugly school uniform, that was the same as the one on Home And Away, that show on channel 7.
She put on her black mini skirt with black and white stockings and her converse, then put on a random band shirt and quickly checked her hair was alright, then left to take a quick trip to hungry jacks.
“I’ll be back soon,” she said to her mum and quickly left before her mum could have any obligations.
She put her iPod into her ears and started blasting her favourite song; Seize the Day by Avenged Sevenfold.
On her way there, she passed Ashley’s house. She could see Ashley in her room, dancing. When Ashley looked down and saw Britney, she quickly left the house and came outside to her.
“What are you doing?” she asked. Britney sighed.
“Due to your excessive bullying, my parents are moving me to a boarding school,” Britney said, continuing walking.
“What? Wow, that sucks!” she said. Britney wondered why she was being so nice.
“Why are you being nice to me? You bully me non-stop at school so why are you being nice now? Is it because your cronies aren’t here to laugh at everything you say?” she asked her. Ashley sighed.
“Maybe I’m just like you, Britney. I get bullied too; I get bullied into bullying you. Peer pressure, you don’t have that. You have it so easy with your laid back attitude and your own dress sense,” she said, twiddling her feet.
“You’re meant to say no to peer pressure. Why do you think I’m like this? Because I think for myself and do what I want, not what Daniela wants me to do. Have fun with your life, following people around,” she kept walking. In the corner of her eyes she could see Ashley walking back into her house, wearing her short skirt with a pink singlet.
Britney felt her pocket buzzing, she pulled her phone out. It said ‘new message’ on it. She looked at it.
Meet me at Hungry Jacks in five minutes. ox Bridge[/i]
She rolled her eyes, Brigitte just didn’t get it, and she had rejected Britney for the popular group. Therefore, she just followed whoever was more popular. Maybe Brigitte had rejected someone else to become Britney’s friend... but they had been friends since the start of year 8. In year 7 Britney had just hung out with the group at the basketball courts, just sitting there listening to her iPod. They had been nice to her, but she never was invited to any birthdays or to do anything on the weekend, maybe because she didn’t speak much that didn’t matter. Then Brigitte moved to the school, she had to sit next to Britney in roll call, and they got along really well.
Britney stepped into Hungry Jacks. Brigitte was sitting down eating a burger, she indicated for Britney to sit.
“Oh my god, you should’ve seen it. It was so funny! During lunch Daniela told us about this girl she had stuck toilet paper into! She stuck it into her mouth and she had just dunked it into the toilet water that hadn’t been flushed!” food went everywhere as she explained. Britney glared at her.
“Did she say who the girl was?”
“Um... she didn’t say. I think she told some of the others, but she wouldn’t tell me,”
“Yeah, I wonder why,” Britney said, rolling her eyes.
“Why do you wonder?” she asked.
“It was me! Bridge, you know they bully me like hell, well it was me. I just went into the bathrooms to wash my hands after fruit got thrown at me,”
“Fruit was thrown at you? When? I don’t remember that,” she asked.
“Of course you don’t, it was right after you rejected me for the popular group!” Britney hissed at her. She went up to the counter and ordered a burger and a coke, a kid from her school was working there.
“Here you go,” he passed her the burger then pretended to spit in the coke.
“Piss off, Jack,” she mumbled and paid for what she bought.
Britney started walking out when she heard Brigitte’s voice yelling ‘wait’.
“Where are you going?” she asked, chewing on the last piece of her burger then sipping thirstily out of her coke.
She explored her mouth for a moment, looking for any leftover burger then stared at Britney, waiting for a reply.
“I’m going home. Oh, by the way, because of the constant bullying, my mum’s moving me. I’m moving to a boarding school. You’ll never have to see me again... well. It’ll take two weeks for me to move, but yeah,” she crossed the road next to the round about and continued walking.
“You’re moving!?” Brigitte exclaimed.
“Yes, now go away. I’m annoyed at you,” she started to walk faster. Brigitte started running to catch up.
“Why are you moving!” she said, “You were my first friend at this school! I’m never going to forget you,”
“Well, obviously you forget me a bit when you walk off with other groups,” Britney spat at her.
“Well, maybe having one friend just... isn’t good. Maybe I want to have more friends, then I’d do stuff on the weekend. I have a best friend who’d rather sit in her little den on the computer talking to her other best friend she hasn’t seen in 3 years! Maybe I need a change, have you ever thought about anything apart from yourself, Britney?”
“Oh, yeah, ‘cause I think about myself ALL the time! Maybe I don’t want you hanging out with that group because they all act like doges to me! I wouldn’t mind it if you made friends with a group that actually acted nice to people who weren’t in their group, but you decided to go for that group! Behind your back they say you’re annoying and that they hate you,”
“How would you know? I thought they hated you and never spoke to you,” Brigitte was starting to get annoyed at Britney.
“They do speak to me. Well, they don’t SPEAK to me, they more like put used toilet paper in my mouth... dog about other people TO me, such as you. You’re so oblivious, maybe it’s good that I spend time on the computer and instead of walking around with you, I’d probably get more bullied!”
Britney stormed off, leaving her ex best friend, Brigitte standing there speechless.
When she arrived at home, Britney chucked her cold burger in the bin and gulped her coke down as fast as she could. Her mother gave her a suspicious look.
“Why’d you throw your burger away?”
“Because it was cold,”
“And why did you drink your coke so fast?” she asked.
“Well, why do you keep asking annoying questions!?” Britney collected the soccer ball and went over the road to the park.
She started kicking the ball as hard as possible, in every direction. In her last attempt to kill the ball, she hit the basketball hoop.
“Damnit,” she mumbled, going over to it. She decided to shoot into the hoop.
“Hey, I was shooting here,” a boy stood there with a basketball. He had black hair that fell over his face. Britney blushed.
“I’m sorry,” she said, walking off.
“Do you want to shoot with me?” he asked, just before she walked off the little square of concrete. She smiled at him.
“Sure,” she said, walking over. He passed her the ball.
“What school are you from?” he asked. She aimed for the hoop, but missed.
“Uh, I go to the public school down the road from here,” she said.
“Oh, yeah, I went there for a while. I was too badly bullied so my parents moved me to a boarding school. I’ve come home for the weekend so I thought I’d come for a visit to the old park,” he said, smiling.
“Oh well, I suppose that’s the same story as mine. I’m moving in two weeks to a boarding school. The girls there have been bullying me a lot,” she said, frowning.
“Ashley and Daniela?” he asked. I nodded, “Yeah, I was in their year for year seven, but when I cut my hair all the boys started teasing me and beating me up,” he said, shooting.
“Paul?” Britney asked him, remembering the boy who went to their school for year seven. He nodded.
“Britney,” he said, “You were the only one who was nice to me. Remember we used to walk to school together and walk home?” he asked. She smiled.
“I’ve forgotten about you this whole time, I’m so sorry! What school did you say you’re going to now?”
“Oxfords Falls Grammar. The guys are nice there; the girls are nice, too. Not girlfriend material, though. There’s only one dog, Jenny, never make contact with her,” he said, shooting again. She nodded.
“That’s where I’m going, in two weeks after they’ve processed letting me leave that place,” she sighed and sat on the concrete.
“Is everything okay?” he said, sitting down next to her. She shook her head.
“Those girls, Daniela and Ashley, they stuffed toilet paper in my mouth when I went to wash my hands during lunch because someone threw an apple at me and the toilet paper... well, they put it down the toilet that hadn’t been flushed. Oh, and to top off the day, my best friend rejected me for the popular’s than tried to blame it on me. We just had a fight when I was walking back from Hungry Jacks,”
“Used toilet paper? That’s disgusting. I’m glad you’re moving, I know how bad they can be. Well, I know how bad the boys can be. I remember when they cut your hair off. That was the day before I left, I never was able to see your new haircut, and it looks nice, by the way. If you got some colour in it, it would look even nicer,” he smiled at her. She blushed and stood up to throw the ball in the hoop.
It started getting dark, so both of them said their goodbyes and went home. They decided that they would go shopping together on Saturday afternoon, so they could catch up with each other.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on March 19, 2007, 7:12:50 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxXDDDDD
Aww
Young love
A bit like Josh :} :cassie:
X]X]
Lol. Just the...basketballyishness schmess.
O.o I be off to read the next chapterX]

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on March 19, 2007, 7:13:26 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxDon't have a 3rd chapter then...T_T