Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Morning

This is a crap story about mcr in highschool before they formed a band as mcr! Its crap i no but so what? XD

Chapter 1 - Morning

Chapter 1 - Morning
Another day had begun as Gerard smacked his alarm clock to stop it from beeping at him. It was 8 in the morning and it was another school day. Gerard dragged himself out of bed and walked downstairs to get some breakfast. As he walked into the kitchen, He saw Mikey sitting at the table, eating coco-pops and reading a magazine.
“Heyy Mike” Gerard said as he walked over to the cupboard to get himself a bowl of cereal.
“Heyaar Gee” Mikey said a mouth full of coco pops.
Gerard grabbed his bowl and went and sat at the table with Mikey.
“What you reading?” Gee asked, looking over and reading a page of the magazine.
“Some shoot that came through the letter box this morning” Mikey said, sounding very unimpressed by the magazine. To be honest, it was a pretty shoot magazine! Gerard finished his breakfast and threw his bowl into the dishwasher. He walked out of the room and ran up the stairs into his room. He got dressed, brushed his hair and put his eyeliner on. As he was about to walk out the room, his mobile rang. It was me ringing.
“Heloo?” Gee said as he answered the call
“Heloo! Gee” I said
“Oh Hi Hannah, How are you?” Gee asked, walking out the room and grabbing his back pack
“Im fine” I said while making myself some lunch and shoving it into my bag
“Why are you ringing me at this time?” Gerard asked, laughing a little
“I don’t know I just needed to talk to someone” I said, wondering why I had actually rang him. Gerard laughed and then started telling me all about his comic that he was writing. Before I go any further, here’s a little history behind me and Gerard. Gerard and I have known each other since we were little babies. We know everything there is to know about each other. We tell each other EVERYTHING and we quite often hang out together along with his brother Mikey and a few other friends. We were best friends since nursery and we still are now. Anyways, back to the present. As I stepped out of the house and started to walk down the path, I saw Gerard walking to school, he hadn’t seen me yet.
“Gerard I can see you so there is no point in us talking through the phones so Bye!” I said as I put my phone back into my jeans pocket and ran across the road to meet up with Gerard.
“So…Where’s Mikey today?” I asked, looking around to see if he was behind us.
“Oh he’s walking to school with his girlfriend today! Gerard said, raising an eyebrow as if to imply something. I knew exactly what he was implying. We both started laughing hysterically.
As we got nearer to the school gates, we stopped laughing and glared at the group of chaggs who were standing in a group, waiting for someone. I was pretty sure that someone was me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment