Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - In lesson

This is a crap story about mcr in highschool before they formed a band as mcr! Its crap i no but so what? XD

Chapter 3 - In lesson

Chapter 3 - In lesson
The bell went and Mr. Leto excused us from form. We all ran out of form and walked to our next lesson. As I was walking to the lesson with Gerard and Emma, Mikey close behind, I saw all my other mates, my fellow outcasts, from my class walking to lesson as well. We all ran over to meet them.
“Hey” We all said
“Heyaar” Alex, Frank, Lozza, Ray, Robbie, Kelly and Bob all said in unison, which was quite scary! We all walked to lesson, laughing and joking. We arrived at the classroom, pushed the door open and went and sat at the very back of the room, where all the people who didn’t fit in always sat. Before long, there was a group of chaggs in our faces screaming abuse at us.
“So who is that new addition to your group then?” Amy said, folding her arms and giving us snotty looks.
“Why do you care?” Emma said
“Who said I CARED? Maybe im just wanting to know your name, so that I know my next victim!” Amy said a smug smile on her face. All her doges sniggered at us and started to whisper about us
“Why should I tell you my name?” Emma said, folding her arms and raising one eyebrow.
“Coz you’re a worthless piece of shoot, unlike us on the other hand who are loved by many and nobody cares about you, so you might as well tell me your name” Amy said, all her disciples behind her sniggering again.
“Who do you think you are? Don’t even DARE call any of my mates worthless shoot, Have you seen YOURS?” I screamed back in her face, to which her disciples stopped laughing and glared at me, offended. The class went silent and every single person turned around to see the argument.
“dog” Amy screamed in my face
“Mother fracking bastard” I screamed back. Amy’s mouth dropped open as she stood there, staring at me. Suddenly, she lunged towards me, and before I could stop her, she had hold of my hair and was pulling on it viciously. I screamed in pain and then went for her hair, also ragging on it viciously. Amy was pulling my hair REALLY hard now and it felt like she was going to pull my hair right out of my head. She wasn’t letting go, so I punched her. Right in the stomach. Straight away Amy’s hand released the big chunk of hair that was in her hand and she keeled over, clutching her stomach. Gerard came over and gave me a hug and tried to pull me away, but I wouldn’t budge. Amy stood up again and stared at me and Gerard. Amy lunged for me, but this time Gerard got in between and held both me and Amy away from each other. I knew he was only trying to help, but Amy wouldn’t give up, she turned and punched Gerard straight in the face. Gerard released us both and stepped back, blood rushing from his nose. I took one look at Gerard and then turned back towards Amy. Her face was full of anger and she looked ready to kill me. She lunged for me again, fists curled up, ready to beat the hell out of me, But I got there first. I dived towards her, hands stretched out and clenched them tight around her throat. All Amy’s disciples walked backwards and all my friends tried to pull me off of Amy, who was rapidly turning purple and loosing breath. At that moment, Mrs Hayfer walked in and saw what was happening. Her face scrunched up as she screamed for me and Amy to get out of the classroom immediately.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment