Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Poor Gerard

This is a crap story about mcr in highschool before they formed a band as mcr! Its crap i no but so what? XD

Chapter 4 - Poor Gerard

Chapter 4 - Poor Gerard
Amy and I walked out of the classroom, shoving each other violently and glaring at each other all the way. We stepped outside the door and stood either side of the door, arms crossed, waiting impatiently for the roaring at we were about to receive. Inside the classroom, Mrs Hayfer was seeing to Gerard. His nose still hadn’t stopped bleeding and his eyes were watering. Mrs Hayfer told Robbie and Frank to take Gerard to the nurse and make sure that he was okay. They did as they were told and walked out of the room. As Gerard walked out of the room, he wished me luck and gave me a quick hug. Frank and Robbie wished me luck too and then walked Gerard to the nurse. Shortly after, Mrs Hayfer walked out the room and shut the door behind her. The class went silent in order to listen to us being screamed at outside.
“HOW DARE YOU ACT LIKE SUCH IMMATURE BEINGS IN A CLASSROOM, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE PLAYING AT” Mrs. Hayfer screamed at the top of her voice. Amy coward a bit at the volume of misses’ voice. Mrs Hayfer carried on screaming for quite a while, but all I heard was ‘Blah Blah BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Blah Blah!’ I stood leaning against the wall, wishing that miss would hurry up and finish already. When Mrs. Hayfer DID finally stfu, I was surprised to find that she hadn’t suspended us. Instead she sent me and Amy down to the head of year, who spoke to us individually. Amy was first. Sir asked her all sorts of questions and then heard her version of the story. Believe me; her version involved A LOT more violence than what actually happened. Soon she came out of his office, glared at me, and then resumed her position on her side of the wall. As Mr Lion called me into his office, as I walked past Amy, she whispered into my ear
“Ill get you and your friends back, you wait and see!” And then turned her head back and started to bite her nails. I closed the door as I entered the room and Mr. Lion repeated the same process with me. I answered all his questions truthfully and told the RIGHT version of the story. As I finished talking and sat back into the chair, Mr Lion opened his mouth to say something.
“This isn’t like you at all Hannah, What’s gotten into you”
He said in a concerned voice.
“Nothing, I just felt like it was time that I stood up for my self and my friends against the ignorant people in this school like HER” I replied casually.
“Well, I don’t want to see this again, if I do hear another complaint that you have had a fight with another child then I will call your parents” Mr Lion said, trying to sound threatening, but failing miserably. As I left the office, I was shocked at how easily I had got off the hook. I walked back to class and rejoined my friends at the back of the class. As I sat on the desk between Mikey and Kelly, everyone around me high-5ed me and congratulated me in winning a fight with a chagg. All of the remainder of that lesson, we just sat there and got evils off all the other chaggs who were still currently in the room. Mrs Hayfer kept coming round and checking what I was doing. This was extremely annoying! The bell was about to go and everybody started to pack their things away and put their stools under the desks. The bell rang and everybody wandered out the room to go and enjoy their break.
“Bye guys, see ya next lesson” Mikey called.
“Bye” I said waving to Mikey and all the others who were running towards the door as well. As we neared the door, Emma turned and faced me.
“Thanks for defending me” She said shyly
“Its okayy, I let you win your own battle next time, I just couldn’t let you have a fight with HER on your first day!” I said laughing. We both walked off giggling. We walked off to try and find Gerard. We went straight to the nurses office and that’s’ were we found Mikey, standing outside waiting for Gerard. We went and joined him.
“Where’s Gerard?” I asked, concerned
“He’s still in there with Frank and Robbie” Mikey replied, pulling at the hemming of his shirt.
“Are you okay?” Emma asked, walking over to Mikey and giving him a hug
“Im fine” Mikey said, kissing Emma on the cheek. Moments later, Gerard emerged from the office, a clear plaster over the rim of his nose and a bag of ice in his hand. Frank and Robbie followed him out of the office and walked off down the corridor, chatting away.
“Bye Gerard” Frank said, waving
“Yerr Bye everyone” Robbie turned around and waved at us all. We waved back and then turned around to face Gerard.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment