Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A Cute Couple

This is a crap story about mcr in highschool before they formed a band as mcr! Its crap i no but so what? XD

Chapter 5 - A Cute Couple

Chapter 5 - A Cute Couple
“Are you alright, how’s your nose?” I asked sympathetically.
“Well, my nose is broken, and it hurts A LOT” Gerard said smiling.
“Im glad your sort of okay” I said and hugged Gerard again.
He winced in pain as I knocked his hand and caused him to bash his nose slightly.
“Sorry!” I said, cringing
“It’s okay, and, thanks for sticking up for me then, im very grateful” Gerard said, putting his arm around my shoulder
“Its okay” I said smiling again. We all walked down the corridor, chatting and then walked outside and went and sat on our bench. Strangely, no one was sitting on our bench. We walked over and sat on it anyway, only to be attacked by water bombs. We all squealed and Emma and Mikey jumped up, chasing the stupid chavs around the building, shouting all sorts of abuse at them.
“Gawwd, she’s got a mouth on her hasn’t she?” Gerard said laughing
“Yerr I know” I said, watching Emma’s and Mikey’s figures disappear around a corner.
“There’s something I need to ask you” Gerard said seriously, lifting the ice bag from his nose.
“Shoot” I said, looking directly at him
“Well, we’ve been friends since we were little babies and… well… I… I want to take it further” Gerard said, looking and sounding sort of embarrassed. I just stared at him, not believing what he was saying. Did Gerard really like me in the same way that I liked him? Was he really asking me to be his girlfriend? Inside I was bursting with happiness, but on the outside, I stayed staring at Gerard.
“Well…say something!” Gerard said nervously, head down, wondering if he had made a big mistake
“Of course… I’d love to be with you!” I said beaming at him. I leant over and kissed him on the cheek. He turned bright pink and then put his arm around me, lifting the ice bag back up to his nose.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment