Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Half Term Soon

This is a crap story about mcr in highschool before they formed a band as mcr! Its crap i no but so what? XD

Chapter 6 - Half Term Soon

Chapter 6 - Half Term Soon
We sat there for quite a while, silent but content, until Mikey and Emma came dashing round the corner again and threw themselves onto the bench. Both of them sat there, laughing and breathing heavily after running so fast.
“What have you done now?” I asked sarcastically
“Oh nothing, just… sorted out those chavs!” Mikey said, looking at Emma, who then started laughing even more.
“What did you do to them?” Gerard asked
“Erm…We just left them somewhere!” Emma said
“What DID you do” I asked, intrigued and a little bit concerned but not much, because they were chavs and they are only here to make our lives hell.
“Alright, we locked them in a cupboard somewhere and hid the key!” Emma said, sighing after laughing so much.
“WOOT GO YOU TWO!” I shouted standing up and giving them both hi-fives.
Gerard still looked a little worried about the chavs.
“Don’t worry about THEM Gerard, how many times have they tried to make our lives hell… and succeeded? I said, raising one eyebrow
“Yeah… Let’s leave them!” Gerard said, cheering up.
The bell rang soon after and we all went to our next lessons. The next lesson was boring and not much happened, as we had a boring and strict teacher. The hour went very v-e-r-y slowly and half way through I thought I was about to fall asleep but Gerard nudged me to keep me awake. When the lesson finally finished, everybody charged out of the room, glad to be free! This lunch was very boring too as there was nothing to do! The rest of the day ended up being completely boring and by the end of the day, we were glad it was time to leave school and not return for another week!
“So what’s everybody up to this week then?” I asked, turning to face each person individually.
“Nottin” everybody said,
“Good!” I replied.
We walked along the road, making plans for each day and discussing how fun we were going to make this half term.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment