Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - At Gerard And Mikeys House

This is a crap story about mcr in highschool before they formed a band as mcr! Its crap i no but so what? XD

Chapter 7 - At Gerard And Mikeys House

Chapter 7 - At Gerard And Mikeys House
As we got to the main road, we all split up. Robbie, Ray, Bob and Kelly turned left, Me, Gerard, Mikey, Emma and Alex turned right. We all said goodbye and promised each other that we would ring each other. With that we all walked our separate ways. Me, Gerard, Emma and Mikey walked along the road next to each other, Me and Gerard holding hands, Emma and Mikey holding hands. Alex walked next to me feeling left out. We crossed the road and then Alex turned to go down a little side walk. She hugged me and Emma, waved to Gerard and Mikey, and then walked off, pulling her iPod from her pocket. The four of us walked along the road in silence. Gerard broke the silence and turned to face me.
“Do you wanna come back to ours tonight” He asked squeezing my hand gently.
“Yerr sure, ill just ring my mum now and tell her” I said fighting with my pocket trying to get my phone out. I rang home and told my mum that I was going back to Gerard’s for the night. She said okay and told me to have fun but don’t do anything stupid. I knew what she had in mind. Meanwhile, Mikey was asking Emma the same question. Emma agreed as well and asked me if she could borrow my phone to ring home. We walked down the road chatting away then, laughing and messing around. Mikey fell into the road and almost got ran over. He stood up just before the car got to him. The driver gave us all snotty looks and held his middle finger up at us. Mikey was shaking a bit from shock but laughing as well. As we neared the ‘Ways’ house, Gerard got his key out of his backpack and unlocked the door and then walked in, the three of us following him. Gerard and Mikey walked into the kitchen to get a drink and some food, while me and Emma closed the door behind us and dropped our bags on the floor next to the radiator. We took our shoes off and went and joined Gee and Mikey in the kitchen. Gee and Mikey hadn’t noticed that we had entered the room and carried on chatting and making drinks. Me and Emma went and sat on the two stools at the breakfast bar, spinning the chairs round and giggling quietly. Emma spun her stool around, but as she did so, she knocked one of the drinks in Mikey’s hand, causing his to spill the drink all over him and drop the glass, which smashed into tiny smithereens. Emma’s mouth dropped open as she realised what she had done. She jumped off the stool and started apologising immediately. Mikey looked up at Emma and then ran upstairs to get changed. Emma followed him up the stairs and into his room. I jumped off my chair and started cleaning up the glass with my hands.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MyChemicalCookies on July 28, 2008, 2:39:09 AM

MyChemicalCookies on
MyChemicalCookieslolz im a lone wolf
gooooooodddddd story