Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Battle Of The Songs

This is a crap story about mcr in highschool before they formed a band as mcr! Its crap i no but so what? XD

Chapter 9 - Battle Of The Songs

Chapter 9 - Battle Of The Songs
We sat down and ate our pizza while watching Kerrang. After our pizza, we lay back on the bed and chatted for ages! Next door we could still hear occasional bangs and fits of laughter. At one point we heard something smash and then another fit of giggles. We turned the music up to full volume and started singing along to the songs. Before long we heard a knock at the door. It was Mikey.
“GERARD OPEN ZEE DOOR NOW!” Mikey screamed so as he could be heard. Gerard walked over to the door and opened it.
“WHAT?” he asked.
“TURN THE MUSIC DOWN I WANNA LISTEN TO MY MUSIC!” he screamed back
“NO AND WHAT’S WITH THE GERMANNESS?” Gerard laughed
“JUST TURN THE MUSIC DOWN PLEASE!” Mikey screamed giving Gerard ‘The Look’
“DON’T GIVE ME THE LOOK MIKEY, I AINT TURNIN THIS MUSIC DOWN SO GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND LEAVE US ALONE” He said pulling me over to the door. Mikey glared at me, so I pulled tongues at him.
“Alright then, ill go back to EMMA!” he said storming off back to his room. There was a bang and then a big blast of music coming from Mikey’s room.
“Well if THAT’S the way he wants to play it!” Gerard said, turning onto a good song and signing along very loudly. He gestured for me to do the same so I did, laughing and singing at the same time. It was hard work trying to sing songs as loud as humanly possible! We heard another bang and then the music coming from Mikey’s room got louder. Me and Gerard tried to sing even louder, but failed. Then we heard Mikey and Emma singing along to their music as well. This was the most random battle of the songs EVER! Eventually we both got told to stop by Gerard’s and Mikey’s mum. She came up and unplugged both the TV and the stereo. That was the end of the song battle. We all collapsed in a pile on the floor in the hallway, laughing our heads off! We sat in the hallway for a bit, messing around and being weird. We found Mikey’s old slinky toys and had slinky races down the stairs! I won quite a few of them! Then we had a dare contest in Mikey’s room. At the start, the dares were quite easy, but as we got on in the game, the dares became quite evil. One dare was to eat a whole lemon in one. That was Mikey’s unfortunate dare. Another dare was to swallow a guitar pick! I know that sounds dangerous but they did it! It was Gerard’s dare to swallow a guitar pick. Mikey went in search of a spare guitar pick and returned with a small florescent green one. He passed the guitar pick to Gerard along with a glass of water. Gerard put the pick in his mouth and washed it down with a gulp of water. He coughed and then put his hand on his throat. He had swallowed it.
We soon got bored of this and split up. It was about 11 now and we decided to go to bed. I grabbed a bag of clothes that my mum had brought round for me before and pulled my pyjamas out. I ran to the bathroom, just beating Emma.
“HA” I laughed and closed the door in her face. I got changed into my pyjamas and then walked out of the bathroom and into Gerard’s room. I walked in and threw my clothes on the floor by the door. Gerard turned around, smiled and then turned back around to finish getting changed. I walked over to the bed and sat down, grabbing a book that was lying on the bed and reading it. It was a book of lyrics. As I read the lyrics to songs, Gerard crept up on me and buzzed me. I squealed and bashed my head on the wall!
“Oh sorry!” Gerard laughed at me while I rubbed my head, giving him evil looks. He jumped on the bed and hugged me to say sorry. Gerard lay down on the bed. I lay down too, resting my head on his chest. I felt my eyes closing and I felt my self falling asleep. In a matter of minutes, we were both asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment