Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Next Day

This is a crap story about mcr in highschool before they formed a band as mcr! Its crap i no but so what? XD

Chapter 10 - The Next Day

Chapter 10 - The Next Day
Before we knew it, it was morning again. It was quiet and the sun was shining through the gap in the curtains. Gerard and I were still asleep. A few minutes later there was an enormous crash and I awoke to see Emma standing at the door, phone in her hand, and Mikey on the floor in a heap cradling his arm. I tapped Gerard on the shoulder; he woke up, saw Emma and Mikey and chased them out of the room, screaming and cursing. Mikey scrambled to his feet, forgetting to pick his phone up, which had slipped under Gerard’s bed, and ran out the room after Emma. Gerard turned around and threw himself onto the bed, muttering about how much he hated Mikey. I crouched on the floor and searched under the bed for Mikey’s phone. It turns out they had been standing there taking MANY pictures of us asleep. I have to admit, we did look cute together! Anyway, I picked the phone up, closed it, wandered out the room and threw the phone back at Mikey. It hit him on the back! They both giggled and shut the door in my face. I returned to Gerard’s room and picked up my clothes and proceeded to the bathroom to get ready. I sat in the bathroom for a bit and washed the foundation off my cheek. There was still a bright red deep scratch right across my face where the stupid chagg Amy had got me. It looked a bit infected but I couldn’t care less. I hated my life anyway so this was just another unfortunate event in my life which would pass soon enough. I finally decided to get changed, brush my hair and teeth and put my make-up back on. I walked out the bathroom, head down and whacked right into Gerard. The impact of the crash sent me flying backwards into the door. I got up and pretended like nothing had happened smiling, and walked into Gerard’s room to get my bag and shove all my stuff in it. Gerard stopped me and turned my head. I obviously hadn’t applied my foundation very well, as he saw right through it and started to question me.
“How did you do that” He asked stroking the cut to see how deep it was. I winced and stepped back.
“It was when I had that fight with that stupid dog of a chagg Amy” I said walking past him and shoving all my crap into a bag then closing the door behind me and starting to walk downstairs. He followed me.
“That’s a nasty cut, you should get it looked at” He said concernedly.
“Oh no, it will go soon ill be fine.” Carrying on walking down the stairs.
“Alright, but don’t say I didn’t try and warn you” he said leading me into the kitchen. He made some toast and a drink of orange juice for us both. Mikey and Emma came running down the stairs, a little to fast if you ask me, as they ended up falling down the stairs and landing in a heap. They got up and limped into the kitchen to make some toast. I ate my toast and then looked at the clock. It was 10:30. I decided that I was going to leave now and I would see Gerard later this week. I walked toward the porch and opened the door. Gerard followed me, asking me to stay longer
“No im going home, ill ring you later though and ill see you some other time this week okay?” I said, reaching for the door handle to leave. Gerard grabbed my arm and stopped me leaving. He kissed me and hugged me. I kissed and hugged him back. A letter flew through the letter box and shocked me, making me jump. I handed Gerard the letter and then walked out the door and down the path.
“Bye” Gerard shouted after me. I turned and waved. As I walked away from the house, I saw Frank and Alex walking along the road, holding hands. I then saw Robbie wandering behind on his skateboard. I ran over to talk to them and walk with them.
“Hey” I shouted and crossed the road, just missing a car.
“Hi” Robbie said, Frank and Alex ignored me. I went and walked next to Robbie and started talking about crap. It was actually fun. We walked through the park and got a shootload of comments from all the skanky chavs and chaggs that were there. We walked straight past as we couldn’t be bothered with an argument. As I crossed the road and turned a corner, my house came into sight. I said goodbye to Robbie and then wandering off down the road to my house. I walked in and ran straight to my room. No one was home and that was the way I liked it!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment