Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Park

This is a crap story about mcr in highschool before they formed a band as mcr! Its crap i no but so what? XD

Chapter 11 - The Park

Chapter 11 - The Park
The first few days of the holiday were really boring I just stayed in, doing nothing at all and basically just relaxing. I was glad when it came to the middle of the week!
The beginning of this week had passed soo fast! I got up to get eat my breakfast and get ready, and saw that I had a message on my phone. I grabbed my phone and read the message while I got dressed.
‘Hey, you doing anything today? Wanna go out? Text me back A.S.A.P – Gerard x x’
Once I was ready, i sat down on my bed and test Gerard back.
‘No im not doing anything, Yerr ill come out, were we going? Text back - Hannah x x’
‘Erm, Wanna Go Park? Text back - Gee x x’
‘Sure, when we going?’ Text back – Hannah x x’
‘Erm… don’t know whenever you want? Text Back – Gerard x x ‘
‘Come here at about… 12 okay?’ text back – Hannah x x’
‘Okay, see you at 12 :P – Gee x x x’
I jumped off my bed and went to ring Emma.
“Helooooow?” Emma answered
“Eyarrr, ‘Tis me Hannah” I said
“Oh hey, so what’s up?”
“Nottin I was wondering if you were doing anything and if not… do you want to come out with me and Gerard?” I said gasping a little as I said that whole sentence in one breath.
“Yerr Sure… Where you going?”
“Just to the park round the corner” I replied quickly
“Oh cool so when we going?” She asked
“Come here at 12 okay? I said
“Cool, See you then Bye” She said and put the phone down.
It was 11:30 and I still had to brush my hair and teeth and feed the cats. I rushed around getting ready again and soon there was a knock at the door. I ran to the door wondering whether it was Gerard or Emma. As I opened the door, Gerard’s smiley face greeted me. I opened the door and Gerard stepped into the porch.
“Go upstairs into my room, ill be there in a minute” I said, pointing to the stairs and then running into the kitchen to put my makeup on and get a drink. Gerard wandered up the stairs and into my room. He walked over to my bed and sat down. Moments later, I came running into the room with drinks, tripping over the shoes and clothes which were in a heap by the door. Gerard laughed and then took the glasses off me before I dropped them. I sat down on the bed ext to Gerard and took my drink off him.
“Oh by the way I invited Emma, is that okay?” I said looking at gee
“Yerr… that works out great… coz I invited Mikey, he’s meeting us at the park” Gee said taking a sip of his drink.
As Gerard said that, the doorbell rang. I grabbed my jacket, finished my drink, grabbed hold of Gerard’s hand and walked downstairs. We walked to the door and stepped outside.
“So… lets goo!” I said, still holding Gerard’s hand and walking backwards down the path. Emma ran and caught up with us, tripping over a rock on the ground. We walked around the corner together and down a little alley way and round a corner until we saw Mikey sitting on the wall outside the park. Emma ran ahead across the road to where Mikey was. Mikey saw Emma coming and jumped down off the wall, ready to hug Emma. Me and Gee ran along after her and walked through the gate into the park. Mikey and Emma followed us and we all raced each other to the swings. I don’t know why we raced each other seeing as there are 4 swings and 4 of us! Anyway, as we sat down on the swings, Gee spotted a group of people near the tennis court thing down the other end of the park. In the group, he saw some one that looked like Robbie.
“ROBBIE!” Gerard screamed at the top of his voice. Someone turned around, saw us and waved. It was Robbie. He ran over to us, turning back and telling the others to come over as well, so they did. We all joined together as one big group now. There was Me, Gerard, Emma, Mikey, Robbie, Alex, Frank, Kelly, Ray and Bob. We all sat around and chatted for a while. We soon ran out of good things to talk about, so we looked for a bottle so we could play spin the bottle. Unfortunately, we could find a bottle, but we found a stick, so we played spin the stick instead! We kept getting confused at which end was the pointer, so Emma grabbed a rock and started to sharpen one end of the stick.
When the stick was sharpened, we placed it back on the ground and resumed the game. We hadn’t got far into the game before a group of chaggs came and destroyed our game, being their usual stuck up doges of themselves.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment