Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - FIGHT!

This is a crap story about mcr in highschool before they formed a band as mcr! Its crap i no but so what? XD

Chapter 12 - FIGHT!

Chapter 12 - FIGHT!
“So… what are all you gimps doing here?” They asked, standing in the middle of the circle so as we couldn’t play anymore.
“frack OFF NOW” Frank got up and pushed them out of the way. They all turned to face each other, whispering about us and then walked off toward another group. We continued playing the game. It had already landed on Emma quite a few times, and every time she kissed another lad in the group, Mikey closed his eyes. Emma didn’t seem too happy about kissing any other lad than Mikey, but couldn’t turn down the power of the stick, so she did it anyway. We spun the stick again and this time it landed on Alex. We spun it again and it landed on Ray. Alex and Ray hadn’t spoken to each other much in the group and so they didn’t know each other very well. We all discussed what Alex and Ray could do and we decided to be nice and say that they could just kiss.
Alex walked towards Ray who looked embarrassed. Alex quickly kissed Ray on the lips and then ran back to where she was sitting very quickly, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand, hoping no one has seen. We spun the stick again and it landed on Emma and Mikey. They both smiled and awaited their next challenge. Emma and Mikey had already hugged and kissed a number of times and seeing as they were going out anyway, we decided to be a bit meaner. Emma walked towards Mikey and sat next to him, smiling. We all discussed what they could do and then we decided. Emma and Mikey had to meet. Emma and Mikey both turned pink and then looked at each other. Mikey moved towards Emma and kissed her. Emma kissed Mikey back and before long there was some tongue action. They carried on kissing for quite a while until Robbie threw a rock at Emma’s head. She jumped back in shock and then picked up a bigger rock and threw it back. They both laughed and then we all had a rock fight: P. We soon ran out of rocks and went in search around the park for more rocks. We were all separated, grabbing fistfuls of rocks and shoving them in our jacket pockets. Alex Me and Emma were wandering around down by the woods talking and picking up crap to throw at people. We heard a scream and thump as someone fell to the ground. We called the others over and we all ventured into the woods to find out what was going on. It was then that we saw the same chaggs who had come and wrecked out peace beating up an innocent person. We all ran over and screamed at the chaggs. They turned around to face us and then screamed some abuse back at us. Ray and Bob went over to the girl who was lying on the floor, Cut through her eyes and bruises and blood all over her face and body. They helped her up and then dragged her away from the chaggs. Meanwhile there was still an argument going on between the chaggs and us. They started to insult us and then the leader of the group jumped towards us, pocket knife in her hand. She aimed the knife at Emma’s face; But Mikey got there faster and knocked the knife out of her hand. She turned towards Mikey, who coward away. Emma punched her straight in the face, an instant trickle of blood running from her nose. She lunged for Emma and dived on top of her, knocking her to the ground. The chagg started punching and slapping Emma violently. Her hand met Emma’s throat and she attempted to strangle Emma. Emma slapped the dog hard across the face and then bit the hand which was closing tightly around Emma’s throat, making her lose breath rapidly. The girl screamed and then rolled over, hand on her cheek. Emma kicked her and then wrestled her to the ground pinning her down. Meanwhile, the rest of us were cheering Emma on and looking for Bob and Ray who were rescuing the girl. The chagg tried to break free from Emma’s grip but Emma would let go, she was too angry. She pinned her down and then punched her again in the stomach. The girl screamed and then Emma made her swear she wouldn’t say anything to us again. The chagg agreed and so Emma jumped up, blood running from cuts and bashes she had received from the chagg. The chagg lay on the floor, sobbing, unable to move from the pain. We all ran over and hugged Emma. She smiled at us all and hugged us back. She couldn’t speak because she was finding it difficult to breath. With a sudden thud, Emma fell the floor, holding her chest and gasping for air. Mikey ran over and held Emma in his arms. Emma tried to explain what was wrong, but failed because of lack of oxygen in her lungs. She made the actions on an inhaler and Gerard ran over to his bag and pulled an inhaler out of his bag. He sprinted back towards the group and threw the inhaler to Mikey, who caught it and passed it to Emma. She opened the inhaler and put it to her mouth. Everybody watched her and crossed their fingers that she would be okay. Finally, Emma put the inhaler down and lay down on the floor.
“Emma, are you alright now?” Mikey asked worriedly, kneeling beside her.
“Yerr... Im just resting” She said, closing her eyes and breathing deeply. Mikey stood up and came over to join us. He ran over to Gerard and hugged him. Mikey was crying from shock even though Emma was still alright and breathing. Emma slowly sat up and then attempted to get up. She was weak but gaining strength rapidly. Alex and I ran over to help her up. She got up but stumbled as she walked towards were we were all stood.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment