Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - TRAGEDY!!

This is a crap story about mcr in highschool before they formed a band as mcr! Its crap i no but so what? XD

Chapter 14 - TRAGEDY!!

Chapter 14 - TRAGEDY!!
We ran across the road and went to chillax in the park, regardless of the chaggs,and attempted to stop ourselves from laughing so much. We all entered the park in one big group unaware of anyone or anything around us. As we walked toward the swings, we all smacked right into another group who were standing there looking at us.
“Sorry” Kelly began, but when she saw who it was, she stopped apologizing and glared at them.
“What are you doing in OUR Park” They said in unison
“This is EVERYBODY’S park and we have a right to be in it dumbfrack” Lozza said confidently.
“Why don’t you all go and find another park, we don’t LIKE emo’s here
“Why don’t you go and find another park where all the chaggs get together and leave us here sluts!
“Hmmm… No!” A girl at the back said. They all smiled.
“Well were not moving, were always here and that’s were we’re gonna stay!” Kelly Said. I must admit, we were all smiling because we were enjoying arguing with the chaggs! This was fun!
“Well, you’re not staying here anymore” They said. Lozza rolled her eyes and looked at Mikey. He looked at Lozza and then rolled his eyes too. Lozza and Mikey smirked and then looked around at everyone else.
“What’s funny?” They asked, walking towards Lozza. She was looking at Robbie, who was standing next to her. They came over and pushed Lozza down. She fell onto the floor unexpectedly.
“OH MY frackIN GOD WILL YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE AND STOP PUSHING US AROUND” Robbie screamed pushing them all over. They all fell to the floor dramatically, being their usual dramatic selves. He turned around and smiled at us. We started walking out of the park again but hadn’t got very far before they sprang back up and chased us to the edge of the park. We all stopped as we got close to the road.
“No Little Emo Is Going To Tell Us What To Do!” The leader of the chagg group said walking forward towards Robbie, resulting in Robbie walking backwards to the edge of the road. He stumbled as this foot slid off the kerb and onto the road, but saved himself just in time. We all stood there, watching what was going on but not knowing what to do to help.
“We got that clear now?” She whispered her face in his face.
Robbie slapped her across the face and stamped on her foot hard.
“LITTLE TWAT” she screamed, face red, half from the slap, half from anger. He turned to try and run but she pushed him out and into the road. He stumbled backwards and fell onto the floor in the middle of the road. He fell onto his arm and I think he’d broken it. He attempted to get up. There was a car coming at full speed along the road. “ROBBIEEE!” I screeched at the top of my voice pointing towards the oncoming car. He got up and turned around, he saw the car lights and then went flying forward, landing on his back in the road, eyes closed, blood running from his mouth. He had cuts all over him and what looked like a rib sticking out.
“ROBBIE” We screamed and ran over to where he was lying. He wasn’t breathing and the blood was running from all the cuts on his arms. His shirt was ripped and his shoe was missing. Everybody ran over and helped move him from the middle of the road to the side of the pavement. As the car drove away, Kelly looked at the driver in the car. Her mouth dropped open when she realized who it was. She ran over and jumped onto us all, tapping us on the shoulders and hoping up and down.
“What!” Bob turned around, facing Kelly.
“The driver, the driver!” she shouted pointing behind her.
“What about him?” Bob asked a frown on his face.
“It was the old man, the old man that lives over there”. She pointed to the big house where the psycho man lived. We all turned and saw a car reverse into his drive. He got out and smiled at us, a devious, wicked smile. We glared and then Alex ran in the direction of his house, stones in her pocket from before. Frank grabbed her and shook his head at her. She put up a bit of a fight but in the end gave up and joined us again. We didn’t know what to do now. We stood around Robbie’s body and just stared at each other. Nobody had any ideas. In the end, half of us stayed with Robbie the other half went and found his mum to tell her what had happened. While all this was happening, the chaggs were running away. Amy was there. She turned around and screamed at me
“I TOLD YOU WE’ED GET YOU BACK!!” a wicked, sick smile on her face. That was it, she was going down. I threw my bag on the floor and chased her down the road. She laughed and began to run again. By this time all her followers had already ran off, scared shootless. i wasnt far behind her now, i was gaining speed rapidly and gradually getting closer. Suddenly, Amy was on the floor. She had stepped on her shoelace and fell. I sprinted and jumped n her. She screamed in pain as i beat the shoot out of her. This was hurting my hand soo much, but i had lost all control of my actions and emotions.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SpiritRandomer on September 5, 2008, 10:59:41 PM

SpiritRandomer on
SpiritRandomerAND HIS SHOE WAS MISSING AHAHAHAHAH YAY MY FAVE LINE, YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D lol i really do love this story yanno :D as if i already haddn't but *faves*