Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Dont piss me off!

This is a crap story about mcr in highschool before they formed a band as mcr! Its crap i no but so what? XD

Chapter 15 - Dont piss me off!

Chapter 15 - Dont piss me off!
i couldnt stop myself. it seemed like my emotions had taken over and where on a mission, that mission:to kill.
i was sat on her chest, stopping her from breathing, and violently smashing her pretty face in. The next thing i knew, someone had hold of my shoulders and was attempting to hold me back. It was Gerard.
"GET OFF ME!" i screamed, trying to release his grip on my shoulders. he was really strong and so it REALLY hurt. somehow, i managed to carry on beating her to a pulp, despite Gerard's strenght holding me back, and then i heard Gerard scream for Frank to come over. Within a few seconds, he had hold of one of my arms, Gerard had the other, and was dragging me off the chagg and trying to calm me down. They held me still until i gave up trying to fight my anger. Gerard released his grip on my arm, revealing a big hand print on my arm and a big mark that looked like the blood had stopped running to the top of my arm. Gerard nodded to Frank and he let go on my other arm. They both stood there looking at me. i lay on the floor and cried. i rested my head against the wall and thought about how my life could possibly get any shootter. i started to shiver. my tears where as cold as ice as tey fell on the cuts on my arm. It stung badly. i winced in pain and then smacked my head agaisnt the wall repeatedly. it hurt but i didnt care. i hoped i knocked myself out. That hope was soon crushed when Frank put his hand in the way so as i couldnt hurt myself further.
"Move your hand Frank!" i said exhausted and depressed, majorly depressed
"No, come on Hannah, get up!" Frank said, helping me off the ground. He gave me a quick hug and then walked back over to the group. i stood there, eyes closed, blood dripping from my head, tears still running down my face.
Gerard hugged me and tried to help me but it was too late. i was way past help. i leant my head on his shoulder, still crying. He stroked my hair and then told me to come back and join the group. He took my hand and dragged me back over to the murder scene. Robbie's mum was now there, and so was his brother. They were both kneeling down on the floor, cradling his body and still shocked. i looked at them. They were soo upset. i couldnt bare it anymore. i grabbed my bag and ran down the street, all the way back to mine.i unlocked the door and ran through the house and into the garden. i climbed the big apple tree and sat there and cried. it started to become unconfortable, so i jumped down and went to lie on the floor. i cried myself to sleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SpiritRandomer on September 3, 2008, 6:59:15 AM

SpiritRandomer on
SpiritRandomer:O thats what you do to me to stop me hurtin myself, YOU GIVE FRANK YOOR ABILITY :O :O :O aww poor jesus HAAHAHAHAHAHA still ROFLING abou the shoe