Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Simple Picture

One day, Gabriella was searching through her attic and discovered a picture of her childhood friend. But Gabriella remembers something about that friend. Something that stil frightens her. Something that she can't forget. Findout what it is in my fanfic [

Chapter 1 - A Simple Picture

Chapter 1 - A Simple Picture
One day, sixteen year old Gabriella was at her home with her mother. Gabriella was in her room, doing homework as usual. She had a long day at East High, and was hopeing to get some rest. Just and hour later, Gabriella had completed all her homework and was preparing to go to bed. Just before Gabriella was about to climb into bed, she noticed her mother was removing a few things from the attic. She wanted to go and see, but was too tired. But she got up and headed into the attic. After struggling to get the door open, she climbed into the dark room with only a lightbalb to light it. She looked around to see what she could find. Gabriella decided to look into a few boxes. She found on box that contained some old books from when she was younger. She found pictures, items, and toys that had belonged to her. Gabriella didn''t even notice that it was one o''clock in the morning. She had gotten so interested in the objects that she found, that she had completly forgot about sleep. Gabriella continued to search. Just has Gabriella was about to climb downstairs for sleep, she noticed a little box with colorful ribbon around it. Gabriella picked it up and carefully removed the ribbon. In the box, she found one picture. A picture of the person that Gabriella had cared for the most. A picture of --To Be Continued....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ulrich-fan on July 14, 2006, 2:18:13 AM

ulrich-fan on
ulrich-fanwho is it
WHO's PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!