Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Pwned

Ohnoes! A H*R fanfic!?

Yup. Be prepared for the random.
And yes, they're humanish in this story.
Or part of the story, anyway.

Boo.

Chapter 9 - Pwned

Chapter 9 - Pwned

“You just had to take the laser gun, didn’t you?”

Strong Bad was in a panic. New recruits can be so stressful.

“Out of all the bits of useless stolen crap in that pile, you had to take the laser gun? I mean sure, it’s a laser gun. Laser guns are wicked and awesome and wicked awesome. But that was the gun The Cheat specifically stole from the concession stand! Don’t you really think there’s a reason why he wanted that particular one? It was a limited edition! They only made two of those friggin’ things! And you took it! What is wrong with you?”

“Aaaaa’m a little too close for comfort!”

Strong Bad threw a book at him.

---

Bubs slumped down at the counter. Life was hard on him. Why was it that when he finally finds a girl who’s nice, single and actually notices he’s there, she’s snatched away from him by someone else? He pounded his fists onto the counter. Stupid world. Stupid, stupid world. Stupid, stupid, stupid- crap, is there a customer coming?

“Hey, Bubs.”
Bubs frowned. “What do you want, Homestar?”
“To get away from Hippie.”
“Your girlfriend?”
“Oh, no, she broke up with me again.”
“Why?”
“I dunno. I think she’s gone all ‘fiercely independent’ on me again.”
“Homestar, did you come up here for a reason?”
“Freedom.”
Bubs glared. “No. We’re not resorting to quoting previous adventures.”
Looks like you are now.
“W-why? It’s stupid and unoriginal and not funny.”
Oh, it’s very funny, Bubs. To us.
“Who’s us?”
Me.
“Oh, very nice, Miss Writer-pants. You think you’re so special just because you control what we all say and do in this frickin’ story!”
Yes. I do. And there’s nothing you can do about it.
(Bubs was losing his temper. Again.)
“What are you talking about-”
Stop arguing with the narrator.
“Shut up, Tess.”

“That’s right. I know who you are. Get out of that one, why don’t you?”

Oh snap.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment