Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Stephanie

Edgar & Ellen´s childhood...Stephanie Knightleigh reminds the twins about something they were trying to forget.

Chapter 2 - Stephanie

Chapter 2 - Stephanie
“This place has many unhappy children...So all of them are looking for children who are unhappier”
Elfen Lied
--

Stephanie Knightleigh was running away from the hall, escaping from the twins´s recent prank: They made a mecha (that had Stephanie´s form) that destroyed the school. Everyone though it was Stephanie´s fault so she tried to stop the mess. OMG! What she had done this time? She haven´t said any sarcasm or any insult to those...I has been a day ago since Stephanie had reminded the twins about a thing they were trying to forget...

When Stephanie stopped and turned off the mecha, it exploded, as the twins expected. Stephanie was covered in smoke and a nasty black thing and she was totally mad.

-You two! Why do you have to do that?

-Isn´t the answer obvious?

-You didn´t have to said that yesterday, Princess....

Yeah, the twins were laughing histerically and they were more angry as Stephanie have noticed...they screamed and Edgar was looking for anything in his satchel...

Becuse of the smoke, she was a bit like going to dismay...She reminded her own past...She always had everything she wanted, her parent loved her...Well at least her father more. They ignored Miles, her younger brother and at the beginning she felt bad for him. But as the years passed she resigned to that, to the fact that she had to go to social events, and being always well-behaved to support his father career....A kick in her stomach (Yeah, It was Ellen) make her to wake up.

-This is for Berenice!

-And this is for everything but more about yesterday!

Stephanie could felt the cold...Edgar and Ellen were smiling but thus time it was a different smile...Not of mischief and not of happiness...It was one of those smiles that make you feel that in this world it wasn´t no good...olny pain and suffering...

Edgar and Ellen satisfied walked away...They revenge was finished. But as usual they will make pranks to their nemesis. Well...Ellen´s nemesis. Edgar didn´t like Stephanie too but he had always a neutral opinion of her....


-I´ll get you, Edgar and Ellen...-gasped Stephanie. The next day will be full of pranks and Stephanie will be yelling madly as usual...

--

“She´s got everything...She has people who take care of her, she has a family, she has a home when someone is waiting for her...We don´t have anything! We only have each other! No one cares for us!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment