Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Edgar has to kiss Stephanie

Edgar becames Houdini to the school play...but his partner will be Stephanie!!

Chapter 2 - Edgar has to kiss Stephanie

Chapter 2 - Edgar has to kiss Stephanie
And the role of Benji McGarvie will be played by...Ellen...I still can´t understand that last name!!!

-YUCK!! I´m going to be Stephanie´s daughter!!-said Ellen in repulsion-Edgar.....

-It´s not my fault!!

-Isn´t that obvious?-said Stephanie, still disgusted by the fact that she had to be Edgar´s girlfriend and Ellen´s mother- you were chosen to play Benji because you´re such a tomboy

-You princess!!!!

-And the play for the next bimester will be...Coraline!

-YAY!! – said Emily

And Stephanie and Ellen began to scream as usual. Edgar was too shocked to notice that. He was NOT going to kiss Stephanie....He has something to do about it....Later in the lab the twins were planning what to do....

-It´s not so bad being Stephanie´s daughter...Benji argues a lot with her mother...I can improvise that....

By another side Edgar was on a plan...or two

-A Stephanie mecha? No....make Stephanie sick with a repulsive illness? Tentative but nope...A wooden horse??!!....That´s ancient!....

-Looks like you´re out of ideas, brother...

-Yeah...That Stephanie thing makes me nervous...

-And you have to kiss her....-said Ellen, her pale face turning to green

-I´m not going to do that!!...Hey what if I make a robot of myself and when the princess kisses the robot...BANG!! The school will be covered in a nasty stuff...I will work on it...What do you think, sister?

-You´re really out of ideas.....Hey, wait, I´ve got an idea...Have you checked the manga Mint na Bokura?

--
Mint na Bokura is a manga about Maria and Noel. Two mischievous twins. Maria (older, mischievous, romantic, exagerated) falls in love with her teacher and follows him to the point that she tranfers. Noel (younger, cute, jealous, mischievous...more than Maria) felts jealous and follows her. But they are only vacancys for girls so he has to enter disguised as a girl...
--

-Nope. The only animes I watch are Hellsing, Keroro Gunso, Addicted to curry and my favorite Doraemon! Even he has his OWN satchel like me!-said Edgar

--
NOTE:
Ellen´s animes: Hellsing, Keroro Gunso, Addicted to curry, Hell Girl, Elfen Lied
Stephanie´s animes: School rumble, Chobits, Maria-sama ga miteru (because the girls from Marimite are snob like her)
Miles´s animes: One Piece (predictable...)
--

-Well Edgar, you have to check it out. ...

-What the....?

Ellen was disguised as Edgar...it wasn´t a problem to her because she was her twin and was flat-chested....

-Ellen....

-Good idea, doesn´t it?

-Nope-He hated being copied,even by her sister. Edgar looked down in Ellen´s legs

-Are you using a fake....?

-Yep

-Where do you get it?

-I take it from your wardrobe

-GRR!! You pervert!! Give me those back!!!- said Edgar mad trying to take off the wig and...well...you know....-Everyone in Nod´s Limbs are crazy even you! Stephanie, the teachers and you!!

-Don´t be so sensible! Have a better idea?

Edgar was still surprised or what happened...And no...He didn´t have a better idea

-If we make Stephanie sick, she will be replaced by Ursula!

-Oh, come on brother. Is not that bad....and who replaces Ursula?

-Cassidy

-And if we make her sick?

-She will be replaced by you

-No problem, let´s make sick all these prissys!!

-NO!

-Why not?- asked Ellen in surprise

-I´m not going to kiss you!

-Is better that all those

-Ugh...just leave me alone sister

He had to make a plan...

Later in the play everything went as predictable...

-I´m not gonna kiss her!

-Neither do I!

-Oh!-screamed the director-I know what you´re talking about!

-Really?-asked Ellen

-Yes! For the magic moment, the kiss will be in the play...for the sake of the play...

-Ugh-said Edgar, Ellen and Stephanie.

The twins said their lines in mess they insulted the teachers and their classmates in the play. When everyone turned back they make funny faces to Stephanie and they stole her brushhair that make her mad...Ellen wanted her to abandonate the play but Edgar didn´t because he will have to kiss Ursula...or Cassidy...or Ellen

Emily was in charge of the equipment and she was laughing about what was going to happen to her brother and the disgusted faces of her sister...Suddenly she see something...Ellen was making a plan....

A few days later a new girl appeared at school and she was chosen to replace Stephanie too. When Edgar and Stephnaie met her they were surprised... She was kinda pale, she had short brunette hair and was something cute in her and mischief at the same time. There was something familiar in her but Edgar couldn´t see what. He was so surprised that Stephanie began to feel unconfortable...but...why?....

The loud voice of the new girl closed Stephanie´s thoughts

-I´m Marcella! Nice to meet you guys!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment