Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kiss, kiss fall in love

Edgar becames Houdini to the school play...but his partner will be Stephanie!!

Chapter 3 - Kiss, kiss fall in love

Chapter 3 - Kiss, kiss fall in love
There were two weeks left for the play and everyone...well...Edgar was excited.

Marcella was annoying ang she liked making pranks to the people in the rehearsal...specially to Stephanie. One day she dropped rotten eggs to the play and the rehearsal was cancelled for one week....And Marcella...well she talked a lot and pranked Edgar. He was surprised by the fact that she looked like Ellen, that dissapeared. She just left a note saying that she went on a trip around the world....Like his parents did....such an irony...

-Hhaha!! Finally he found someone like him!-said Cassidy about Edgar and Marcella

-By the way, where´s Ellen?-asked Pepper

Stephnaie didn´t hear them...she was...angry by the happy look in Edgar´s eyes...like he did months ago with Ursula...and Stephanie was unconfortable about it...

-Ugh...that Marcella!!

And the waited day came!!!!. Wolfgang, Emily and Miles went to see Edgar

-Where´s Ellen?-asked Wolfgang to Emily

-She left saying that she was going around the world...

-Like your parents did?

-Uh...yeah...weird.....

The Mayor Knightleigh entered to announce the play

-Hello Nodlimbsians!!! This is the so long waited play of this bimester: Death Defying Acts!!

-Don´t forget Coraline!!-shouted Emily

-Okay...This nice play is played by my lovely daughter Stephanie Knighleigh!!!!

-And Edgar!!-shouted Wolfgang

And the play started!!!

Houdini, that was played by Edgar (that looked cute with his Houdini suit) was the great escape artist that everyone knows but something changed...His mother died and he wasn´t there....so he offered $10,000 to anyone that can help him contact his deceased mother and reveal her last words.

Mary McGarvie was played by Stephanie and her daughter Benji was played by Marcella because Ellen was still dissapeared. Mary was a sexy medium and her psychic act pulls in the public. And Edgar was a great Houdini, definetely he wanted to play it for so long....that´s why he didn´t made any prank....

As in the original movie when Benji attacts all the attention in the mivie, the same happen with Marcella. She ruined every HoudiniXMary scene and she got all the credit in Stephanie´s scenes...practically ruining them.

In the scene that Benji helps Houdini by channeling Houdini's mother, actually she didn´t do that...she opened her mouth and made an awful loud noise. But everyone laughed at it (except for Edgar, Stephanie and Emily) because they´ve never seen Death Defying Acts except for Edgar.

Then it was Houdini´s farewell, the final kiss, Houdini´s death and the end. Everyone chhered, the death and kiss were so exciting that it made everyone forget Marcella´s song. Edgar was in joy because of the play and ran out to change his clothes back. Stephanie followed him looking that no one was looking at her..she looked at Tyler and Orton...

-I can´t understand...Those 2 are hot...they´re my tipe of boyfriend...Why haven´t I fall in love with one of them? Maybe because I´m sick of those boys who I can be bossy with (do you remembrer that Irwin guy?)....And now...I´ve fallen in love with someone...with a total loser...and he´s Ellen´s brother! She gasped-Maybe that´s the reason! Maybe that´s why I´m in love with him! Because he´s the opposite of me!...But that Marcella ruined everything!!!

-Ugh...they kissed...-said Marcella taking off her wig(?). A pair of black pigtails appeared-I think I don´t need this anymore.

-Ellen...You´re Marcella!!!-screamed Miles in surprise and horror

-Oh...I should have noticed that,sis- said Emily

-That´s why there was something weird about you!- exclaimed Wolfgang

-Yeah...-gasped Ellen

-But why?

-I won´t let Edgar to kiss my rival. Or Ursula, because she used him, Or Cassidy because it´s Stephanie friend. It´s for my...I mean...his sake

-Cool!! And I haven´t noticed that it was you!!-screamed an excited Miles-Can you lend me that wig to confuse my sister?

-HA! Yeah...I liked how I changed the play...but that stupid kiss made everyone to forgot that!!

-Okay sister...let´s get out of here Wolfgang-whispered Emily

An annoying voice came form outside

-What?? The cotton candy is all sold out!!!-was shouting and complaining the Mayor Knightleigh

-Your father is here, Miles? – asked Ellen surprised

-Yeah...he went here to see Stephanie...and the cotton candy...

-Cotton candy?....hahahaha!!-

-Cool! A prank´s plan!-noticed Miles

She ran out to the park when the Mayor was. Ellen was carriying a green turning to black cotton candy

-Cotton candy, sir?

-Why is it green?

-It´s because...it´s apple flavor!!

Miles was behind looking at his father eating the rotten candy laughing

Edgar was in the wardrobe going to change his clothes but he couldn´t find his pajamas. Stephanie entered slamming the door

-Don´t even!!!

-What?

-You´re with that Marcella!!!

-That´s not your business!!!!

-So you admit it?

-I didn´t. I´m not incestuos!!

-What?

-Come on! It was Ellen in diguise!! She was jealous again like she did with Ursula!

-Uh?!

I didn´t noticed that until she sang in the play...Everyone began suspecting even Miles and Wolfgang...You haven´t noticed yet? Hahahaha!! And then Wolfgang say that I´m the idiot!

-Uh?! – too much uhs

Stephanie felt relieved. Unconsciously she hugged Edgar but when she realized she walked back. She coudn´t be mean in that moment....actually she wasn´t mean in the last weeks because Edgar (remember, Ellen wasn´t here) could prank her and quit her from the play....but...

-Come on Mary, no one is looking at you

-Oh, shut up Harry!!-They became closer and then...

Emily and Wolfgang walked out there, going across the lockers.

-The play was awesome!

-My brother was great and he played Houdini as he wanted for so long...even she had to kiss Stephanie...but is better that kiss Ursula. And my sister was hilarious as Benji and Marcella...Anyway...I can´t believe it! I will play Coraline in a few months

-And I will be your Wybie!

It was the moment and they got closer...

-AHHH!!!

-What the...-said Emily angry....that sound ruined her moment

Edgar and Stephanie were in the girls bathroom washing the evidence of their kiss. After they kissed, Edgar´s suit was covered in all the glow of Stephanie´s dress, looking ridiculous and Edgar´s tie got sticked in her dress. Edgar was scared by the fact of Ellen´s reaction if she see his suit and Stephanie by the reaction of her friends and Nod´s Limbs people if they noticed that...she kiss the most disgusting and loser boy in Nod´s Limbs...and he was Ellen´s brother. Yeah...even she loved him that love can´t be...yet...because her pride, her reputation and her hate for Ellen were more strong that her love...And Edgar was too frightened that he didn´t care the fact that he was in the girls bathroom.

-Don´t you have anything in your satchel to take this tie?!

-Nope! This glow don´t dissapear with anything!

-We´re doomed, Edgar!

-You´re really doomed...-said another voice

-Emily and Wolfgang were looking the depressing scene laughing like maniacs

-Brother...

-Not what it looks like!!

-Oh, come on Edgar we´ve noticed what have happened-said Wolfgang

-Since when are you two there?-asked a scared Stephnaie

-Since you screamed

-WE´RE REALLY DOOMED!!!

-Don´t worry. We won´t say a word about this even to our sister

-But hey...-said Wolfgang-I´ve got an idea

They changed clothes. Edgar and Stephnaie walked away and for now Emily and Wolfgang were going to kiss....

-Hey look!-screamed someone in the hall-These are the main characters of the play!...CONGRATULATIONS!! You were awesome!!!!-lots of Nod´s Limbsians ran towards them

-Run!!!!-screamed Emily with Stephnaie´s dress (that still has Edgar´s tie on it)

-Maybe this wasn´t a good idea after all...

Edgar and Stephanie were walking in no direction

-Stephanie..

-What?

-This kiss never happened....

-Actually we kissed two times....

-Uh...You know what I´m talking about! This can´t be. My sister will kill me and I love being a prankster!

-Yeah...What will think my friends if they noticed what I´ve done

-Brother what are you doing?!-screamed an awful familiar voice

-Sister!!!

-Bye! – said Stephanie that ran away. Her hate for Ellen and her popularity was stronger...and so does Edgar´s mischief...

-Coward....-gasped Edgar

-Edgar! Explain me this! –shouted Ellen

-Damnit!

THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment