Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the day we met

 a young sprites story of hardship love and danger....

Chapter 1 - the day we met

Chapter 1 - the day we met
    Drip... ...drip..... ....drip.., came the silent music of water dripping in the distance.
   Still groggy, a sleepy Dream slowly rises from his warm leafy bed. He stretches and yawns a big, long yawn. "Ugh..... that time already.....??" he said faintly looking around the room towards the window, -for those of you that don't know Dream he is a bubbly, 15 year old, forest sprite with long, pale, Sapphire blue hair, long elven ears,emerald wings with a soft rainbow sheen, leaf green skin, and the prettiest orange eyes you'll ever see, his face a slender but a 'slightly round with youth' type of face, a perfect face i would say-. He stood, slipped on a faded blue tunic and some soft brown shorts with many pockets. He shuffled sleepily over to a small earthen cooler and took a bottle of honey milk and some fresh blue berries out. As he ate he watched as the many insects and butterflies past by his window. Before setting out he grabs his food pack, bow, and quiver. As he walks along he eyes a beautiful crystal sprite with her long red brown hair whisking around her, but dream has never seen her around this area before..., but her bright, aqua eyes, were on him. Dream gives a cheerful smile, as she smiles back Dream was so stricken by her beauty he stopped dead in his tracks. Not even an angel could compare to her smile.  Upon seeing his face she giggles. Dream blushes and without knowing it starts walking again and veers off the trail and *wamm* smacks his head on a low lying branches of a willow tree. Everything goes black for dream...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FreezingRain on October 27, 2007, 2:49:01 AM

FreezingRain on
FreezingRainadd one now! ;-D

xkaitlyn25x on August 23, 2007, 10:28:37 AM

xkaitlyn25x on
xkaitlyn25xhey when i actually have enough time i'll add a real chapter sorryz!!!!=3

FreezingRain on October 17, 2007, 5:47:58 AM

FreezingRain on
FreezingRainPlease add more soon

xkaitlyn25x on October 17, 2007, 7:34:17 AM

xkaitlyn25x on
xkaitlyn25xhi rain i will!!!!=]