Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the interuptence

 a young sprites story of hardship love and danger....

Chapter 3 - the interuptence

Chapter 3 - the interuptence
Rain blinked hard, she was a bit confused why he would sound so sad about it. she looked down at her feet, scared she had made him upset, "well, that doesnt matter, your name is nice. So were do you live around here, i just moved in and i am trying to make a gard--" Rain was cut off by a loud crack behind them. They both spun around to see a large bulky figure running towards them. Rain screamed and braced herself, Dream's eyes shot wide open and a large green aura appeared infront of him and Rain. The creature rammed into it and instantly was thrown into a tree, it growled loudly as it shoved itself up, with one large swipe he broke the aura like paper and it broke into a million shards that disappeared as they hit the ground. The creature howled with pleasure at its success, then swiped Dream away with its bulky arm, then snatched Rain up in its large furry fist. It inhaled deeply at her sweet sent and licked his chops. Rain could do nothing but squirm in the creatures grasp, her sleeves ripped as she wrenched herself around. The creature opened its mouth wide...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment