Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Pukki's Bio

This is a collection of fancharacters for Sonic. If you would like me to add a chapter for your character, just comment with the required info (see Pukki's Bio for a sample).

Chapter 1 - Pukki's Bio

Chapter 1 - Pukki's Bio









Info on Pukki (pronounced Poo-kee), my Sonic fan character:



Full name: Pukki Bastet Maria Grelbdrube-Hanzworth.

Age: 16.

Species: Cat.

Eye Colour: Purple.

Hair Colour: Black.

Fur Colour: Pink.

Favourite Food: Custard.

Favourite Drink: Slush Puppies.

Favourite Colours: Pink, Black and Purple.

Favourite Type of music: Rock!!!

Favourite type of animal: Cat (of course). Other than that, bats.

Hated Food: Rice Pudding.

Hated Drink: Banana Juice.

Hated Colours: Yellow and Green.

Hated type of music: Pop.

Hated type of animal: Spiders and snakes.

Other things: Pukki is a rock chick - she loves rock music and rock clothes. She can play guitar and she can play it well! Eating custard is one of her hobbies, as is drawing pictures of people and sleeping in her warm comfy bed. What she fears most in the world is her friends dying. Pukki is friends with Shadow, Sonic, Cream, Tails and Amy, although Rouge is her best friend. Her enemies are Eggman (no-one likes him, do they? - Pukki).



Pukki lives with her Grandma, Sammi, and Grandpa, Marton, as her parents, Mia and Robert, died in a car crash when she was only 3 years old. Since then she has lived with her Grandparents.






Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xmoomoox on March 26, 2005, 12:14:05 AM

xmoomoox on
xmoomooxDon't grace yourself with the thought.

I wrote this months ago, before we were singing the 'Robert is a mingus' song.

So there. XD

MooMoo xXx^

FOX_fan999 on March 23, 2005, 10:00:29 PM

FOX_fan999 on
FOX_fan999it had to be robert didnt it? i wonder where that came from.... *sarcastic*
lol j/k
it had to be the same name as my bf didnt it XD