Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - dream of conscience

kagome finally comes back to the fuedal era. but finds something...

Chapter 1 - dream of conscience

Chapter 1 - dream of conscience
``dream of Conscience''

It was dim outside. Kagome just got out of the well. Its been 2 years since she met Inuyasha. She walked a bit and tripped on a box. She could sense the jewel and opened it. There was a glowing aura and she took out the Shikon No Tama. Kagome stared at the beauty that could grant a demons, and a humans wish for almost anything. Inuyasha walked up and said'' The Shikon No Tama, made to grant a wish for demons or humans, I was a mix of both,…until I used it to turn human.'' Kagome looked up and Inuyasha was human. he ran up to Inuyasha and hugged him tightly. Inuyasha, I want to stay here in the past with you.'' She took out some pictures of Souta, her grandpa, and her mom. Kagome threw them onto the ground and ran. Inuyasha followed and grabbed her shoulder. Kagome turned around and stared at him.'' why are you running?'' Kagome shoved his hand off and went down the well. Imu walked over.. (really freaky looking might I add…^_^)…and he looked at Inuyasha''pi pika chu chu pi'' Imu said in his natural language. ``I don't care if she will ever come back'' Inuyasha yelled and walked away. (anyway if your wondering what Imu looked like he had an gold earring in his torn ear, a grass skirt, red slashes over his face and had a small dagger…strange for Imu ^0^)Imu followed Inuyasha and we see Kagome in the well house and shes crying. Souta comes in and asks'' whats wrong Kagome?'' (Souta looked strange too….darn my whacked up mind *bashes head with pole*…*10 minutes later*…..*still bashes head*..ok then…im fine…back to the dingy dream of mine that's whacked up).Then we see a black sky in the past and wood flies in the air. Imu is holding a block of wood and its broke in half. ``geez,… Inuyasha maybe you shouldn't take your anger on all the wood that I chopped up this morning'' Imu said throwing the wood pieces. ``listen rat…. I can take my anger on your (bleep) but that's just insane right now'' Shippo whose ALSO whacked walks up and licks an lollypop says'' whys Inuyasha breaking the wood you chopped this morning Imu?'' Shippo asked Imu. Inuyasha strangles Shippo and Shippo gags.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on April 1, 2006, 4:24:44 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644mabey if you explained it I would understand it but right know I'm just like totally confused.

xoxoAMERICANIDIOTxoxo on June 20, 2005, 8:52:30 AM

xoxoAMERICANIDIOTxoxo on
xoxoAMERICANIDIOTxoxoimu is an made up character if u read godddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and no dip its inu
imu is a pikachu like inu

UNITED_WE_SUCK on June 3, 2005, 11:26:17 AM

UNITED_WE_SUCK on
UNITED_WE_SUCKokay I traslated it and read it you spelled alot of things wrong and first of all its not imu its Inu he is not a bird demon he is a dog demon and in Japan dog is Inu get ti you silly willy thing a majig *pongs you on the head* ohh Cailin for being so silly I am going to let the whole world know that you LoVe Colin hehehe *runs away like a maniac because I know you are going to hit me* bye bye

UNITED_WE_SUCK on June 3, 2005, 11:18:33 AM

UNITED_WE_SUCK on
UNITED_WE_SUCKUh this is kinda hard to read

xoxoAMERICANIDIOTxoxo on May 31, 2005, 9:24:18 AM

xoxoAMERICANIDIOTxoxo on
xoxoAMERICANIDIOTxoxohey imu is a character like inuyasha and pikachu togetther but different minds