Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - That One Girl

Danny and his family just got new neighbors, and Danny falls for their daughter. But there is a twist. Read this to find out if this love is forbidden!

Chapter 1 - That One Girl

Chapter 1 - That One Girl
Chapter 1- That One Girl.

I woke up Monday morning at 8:00 AM and I thought I was late for school. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. My mom was sitting at the table along with my dad and Jazz. “Jazz, how come you are not at school?” I said. “Danny, we don’t have school today. It is Presidents Day, don’t you remember?” “Oh, I forgot.” My mom looked at me strangely. “Danny, don’t forget, we have to meet our new neighbors today.” “Oh come on, we don’t have school! Why do we have to go today!” “Danny don’t argue with me!” scolded my mom. “Go get ready and I’ll make breakfast.” So I went into the bathroom and washed up. I heard several barking noises. I wondered, where is that coming from. I looked out the window in my room, and I saw this beautiful girl sitting on a patio with a golden brown lab at her side. I looked at her in awe as I was combing my spiky black hair. This beautiful girl had long and wavy blonde hair with a lime green hair clip in it. She wore a red plaid skirt, a dark violet sweater with a white tank top, and black high-heeled boots. “Danny, hurry up!” The one girl heard by mom ranting on about how we had to go, she looked at me and giggled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment