Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Claire and Emma

Danny and his family just got new neighbors, and Danny falls for their daughter. But there is a twist. Read this to find out if this love is forbidden!

Chapter 2 - Claire and Emma

Chapter 2 - Claire and Emma
We arrived at our new neighbors' house. "How long will we be here?" I asked. "We'll be here a while Danny." "But-" "Don't talk back to me!" my mom cut me off. "I do not want to hear any more whining from you or your grounded! Now kids, let's be on our best behavior." My mom knocked on the door . . . Nothing. Then she rang the door bell . . . Nothing, again. "Okay, they're not here lets go." I said. "Sorry about the wait, I was in the bathroom." said this woman, probably in her early-twenties. She wore her sky blue hair in a pony tail, with some hair on each side of her head. She had skin with very little color. She was very pale, like a ghost. She was wearing only black and gray. She reminded me of Ember. A few seconds after she opened the door, my ghost sense went off. As soon as we got inside her house, I asked to use the bathroom. After I shut the door, I turned into my ghost self, and searched her house for ghosts. There weren't any around, so I turned back into a human. "Emma, where's breakfast?" I just happened to hear the young girl that looked about my age speak. I poked my head out of the bathroom and saw the same girl I saw earlier. I came out and the girl saw me staring at her, And we both blushed.
"Hi, I'm Claire McLee." "Hi, I'm Danny Fenton. Nice to meet you. How old are you?" "I'm 14. You're 14 too right?" "Yea, how did you know?" "Sam and her parents came over an hour ago and told me about herself, you, and Tucker. You go to Casper High right?" "Yea." "Then I'm going to your school!" "Cool." I stared at her, and she stared at me. "W-well, um, I'd better, uh, go check on my sister." She blushed. I noticed, and then I started blushing also. "I can't believe you hunt ghosts too!" said my mom. "Oh, hi Danny. I see you have met Emma's little sister Claire." "Yea, she's really nice. She's coming to Casper High!" I exclaimed. "That's great Danny." "Hey Claire, why don't you take Maddie's son Danny up to your room and play or something." said Claire's older sister Emma. "Fine, 'Your highness.'" Claire and Danny both chuckled at the comment. "So, this is my room. Sorry about the mess." Oh no, not now! My ghost sense went off. . .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment