Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Confession

Danny and his family just got new neighbors, and Danny falls for their daughter. But there is a twist. Read this to find out if this love is forbidden!

Chapter 3 - Confession

Chapter 3 - Confession
“Uh Claire.” “Yes Danny?” “I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back.” I said nervously. “Didn't you just . . . never mind.” I walked to the bathroom and searched, again. “Beware!” said, you know who, the box ghost. “I have power over all containers, cardboard, and square!” “Dude, I seriously don't have time for this.” I said. Shwoop! I sucked him into the Fenton Thermos. Then I saw a dark purple ray of light blast through my head, but it didn't hurt at all! “Whoa, what was that?” I yelled kinda loud but then I remembered that my mom was here so I looked to see if she heard me. Gladly, she didn't. I saw a ghost with her white hair in a ponytail. She wore a black tube top with the letters “C and M” in white. She wore a black mini skirt with a white ribbon at the top. She had boots very similar to mine, but they were high-heeled. “Who are you?” I asked. “I'm Claire McLain. Now, to destroy you once and for all, Danny Phantom! HA HA HA!” “Wait, how did you know?” “I'm a mind reader. I can hear all of you thoughts and dreams by blasting this light through your head. Let me prove it.” She blasted the light through my head. “Huh, I should’ve known.” She giggled at the thought. “W-what?” “Your dream is to be with that goth chick, Sam. Cute.” I got really mad at her. “That was PRIVATE! UGHH!” I then used one of my strongest powers, the ghostly wail. Claire shot up into the sky! When she hit the ground, she noticed that I was no longer Danny Phantom. I was Danny Fenton. The wail sucked the power out of me. Danny! I’m sorry, I didn’t know! She thought. When she noticed my eyes barely open, she turned intangible and flew away. “I’d better get back to Claire.” I said. “Sorry I took so long Claire. Claire, where are you?” “Oh, hi Danny. I was, uh, getting some fresh air. Danny, I need to tell you something.” “Yes Claire?” I asked. She sighed. “I-I love . . . you.” I stared at her in shock as she told me this. Then I blushed so hard, my hands were shaking.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment