Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - His Last Walk

Okay! It's PG-13...only if you don't like the thought of blood and stuff.... so yeah.... read it.. like it.. love it.......... BY THE WAY!! Tyler is a GIRL!! not a dude :D
but KASEY is a dude :D

Chapter 1 - His Last Walk

Chapter 1 - His Last Walk
"PLEASE! DON'T DO IT! YOU'RE MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE!!" I screamed.
"The only mistake here is me being here." Landon glared at me, his expression was unforgetable.
"Please Landon, don't jump! Can we just talk this out?" I pleaded as I came closer to my brother.
"YOU CAN'T EXPECT TO MAKE THINGS BETTER BY TALKING THEM OUT!!" Were his last words.
"WAIT!! YOU CA-" He jumped off the balcony of our appartment. I gasped and ran as quick as I could down the stairs of the building.
"Please be okay, please, please, please be okay." I whispered to myself, I reached the lobby of the building and quickly ran out the door.
I spotted my brother and rushed over to him.
"N-no..." Tears began streaming down my face. I reached for my cell phone as quick as I could and called for help.
The ambulance finally arrived and put my brother on a stretcher.
"This doesn't look too good." One of the ambulance guys said. "He needs immidiate medical attention, quick!"
I abborded the truck and rode to the hospital, luckily it wasn't that far away.
I looked at my brother and was terrified, the blood on his shirt, his broken arm, the whole thing was just unreal.
"Hang in there." More tears ran down my face.
We arrived at the hospital ten minutes later.
"If we can get him in to see a doctor fast, he just might make it." One of the nurses told me as we rushed into the building with the stretcher.
The medical squad met us at the lobby and took off with my brother.
"I need a breathing tube, STAT!" I heard one of the nurses say.
"We're going to try as hard as we can to help your brother. If you don't mind, I need you to answer a few questions so we know how this whole thing happened." The other nurse tried to calm me.
"Alright then." I answered. The nurse took me to an office where another woman sat at her desk. She kind of looked like a therapist or something like that.
"Hello." She nicely greeted me. "What's your name?"
"I'm Tyler."
"Okay, I just need to ask you a few questions to know what happened to you brother." She said. "Make yourself comfortable and you don't need to answer right away."
"Thank you." I wasn't really in the mood to talk, but I knew it was for the best.
"Well to clarify it all, what exactly happened?" The lady asked.
"I came home from getting breakfast with my friends and I found my brother just standing outside on the balcony of our appartment. Since he's been acting strange lately I had a hint about what was going to happen but I wasn't exactly sure." I started to explain.
"Tyler, do you know why he's been acting strange?" The lady scribbled notes on a piece of paper.
"I....I don't know...." I replied, I began to feel even worse.
"Okay well then can you-" There was a knock on the office door. "Enter." The lady said, and the door opened.
"The doctor needs to have a word with Landon's sister, it's important." The nurse stood there in the doorway, trying hard not to show emotion.
"Alright then." The lady put down her notes and dismissed me.
"What's going on?" I nervously asked as the nurse guided me to the elevators.
"The doctor has news." The nurse quickly replied. "Important news."


SORRY! YA'LL GOTTA WAIT FOR CHAPTER 2 TO FIND OUT MORE! :D

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FabbiGabbi866 on February 2, 2009, 8:16:48 AM

FabbiGabbi866 on
FabbiGabbi866DEAD?! great chapter name, i feel all happy inside now. xD haha jk niceee story!!!! i love- er, i mean, i dig it! or i la it!