Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - At This Point,Razor Blades Are Your Best Friends

Okay! It's PG-13...only if you don't like the thought of blood and stuff.... so yeah.... read it.. like it.. love it.......... BY THE WAY!! Tyler is a GIRL!! not a dude :D
but KASEY is a dude :D

Chapter 2 - At This Point,Razor Blades Are Your Best Friends

Chapter 2 - At This Point,Razor Blades Are Your Best Friends
The nurse took me to a hospital room where my brother lay motionless on his bed. There was the doctor standing by the medical equipment, and an assistant standing next to him.
"Doctor." The nurse tapped on the open door.
"Oh, Tyler, right?" The doctor asked.
"Yeah.. what's happening?" I was scared, terrified.
"Your brother isn't looking to good. We're not quite sure yet if he's going to make it. If not, he only has a few more days to live. We need to speak to a parent or guardian about this." He explained.
I was speechless. To even think, my own brother, the one I was so close to, just might die. The thought gave my throat a funny feeling.
"My dad?" I asked.
"Yes, father, mother, any guardian will do." He replied.
I grew up without a mother, it was just me, my three brothers, and my dad. To tell anyone the truth, I really didn't want to lose anyone else. I'm just not ready to take it.
"Alright then, I need you to call your father for me and get him to come here as soon as possible." The doctor said.
I took out my cell phone and dialed my dad's number. I had to explain what happened. Every time I rethink it, I die a little inside.
"Dad I need you to get over here quick." I started to wrap things up on the phone.
"I'll be there in a few minutes. You just get going home, I don't want you to be waiting there alone." My father said.
"O-okay.... bye." I hung up and tears began to fill my eyes.

*************************************************************
I began to walk home from the hospital. I felt so depressed, but what made me wonder more was why Landon was. What on Earth could've made him so upset, so emotion that he would attempt suicide?
"Why? ...." I whispered.
I entered the lobby of my appartment building and took the elevator to my floor. I took out my key and opened the door. I slowly walked to the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror.
"M-maybe this is all just a dream.... I...I just need to wake myself up..." I was shaking, I opened the bathroom cabinet and found a razor blade.
"Everything will be okay when I wake up..... it's all a dream.... it's just a realistic dream.." I whispered to myself. I picked up the razor and slit my wrist with it.
"HOWS THAT FOR A WAKE UP CALL!!" I slit it again, trying to convince myself that this whole thing was a dream.
"NO! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I screamed, but it wasn't working. Blood was streaming from my wrist. I felt like I was going crazy.
"...what's the point...just forget about it and I'll be fine..." I sighed. I washed the blood out from the sink, making sure that nobody would notice it.
As I wrapped up my wrist, I heard a knock on my appartment door.
"Ugh! Now?" I rushed to the door and opened it up. My best friend stood there in the doorway.
"Jayne.... eh..hey.. wait what are you doing here?" I asked. I noticed she was staring at my bandaged wrist.
"I just wanted to drop by and ask if you wanted to go get some dinner with me and Kasey.... but what happened to your wrist?" She looked afraid. Of course I wasn't smart enough to bandage my wrist a second time. The blood was still visible.
"Oh.. um.. s-sure......and I just had a little accident...don't worry about it." I tried to rush the conversation.
"It doesn't look like a little accident to me." She replied.
"Jayne, please just don't worry about it." I was becoming impatient now.
"Okay.. meet us at my house at 6:30 and we'll go to the resturant. Oh.. and just a little word of advice," She began. "apply a little bit of pressure to that wrist. It'll stop the bleeding. Mkay, later." She walked away.
I closed the door and sighed.
"...crap... why do I do these things to myself?"

Continued on chapter 3

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment