Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Love's Just A Sucky Emotion

Okay! It's PG-13...only if you don't like the thought of blood and stuff.... so yeah.... read it.. like it.. love it.......... BY THE WAY!! Tyler is a GIRL!! not a dude :D
but KASEY is a dude :D

Chapter 3 - Love's Just A Sucky Emotion

Chapter 3 - Love's Just A Sucky Emotion
I took a quick shower to get ready to have dinner with Jayne and Kasey.
"Hmm... what should i wear for dinner?" I asked myself as I searched through my closet.
"Ah, here we go." I pulled out my ripped jeans, stud belt, black and white striped tank top, and black shortsleaved sweatshirt. I got dressed and zipped up my sweatshirt only half way. I slipped on my checkered converse and was just about ready to leave. Jayne always told me this was an awesome outfit, and I wanted to look my best tonight. I wanted tonight to be perfect, having dinner with my best friend and my crush was a big deal to me.
"Heres my phone!" I grabbed my phone and walked out the door.
I've been liking Kasey since the first day of school. He's one grade older than me and Jayne. Jayne's really good friends with him, and I don't even know him. She told me that he's a little shy, but tonight I'll finally be able to meet him!
I called Jayne to let her know I was on her way.
"Hey, it's me! I'm on my way to your house so just give me seven minutes to ge over there."
"Cool, Kasey's here so as soon as you get here, we'll all go." She replied.
"Kay, later." I hung up.
"Yes!" I said to myself.
There was just something about Kasey that made me feel good inside. Well, each time he walks by me in school. His wavy black hair,his deep voice, his tallness, i loved it all!
I arrived at Jayne's house and rang her door bell.
"HEY! Tyler! Come on in!" She smiled. "Your wrist.... you can't see it... how is it?"
I covered up my wrist with one of my checkered wrist bands. "Thanks! It's doing fine, just please don't worry about it."
There on Jayne's couch sat Kasey! I blushed a little and tried to cover it up.
Jayne walked by me and whispered in my ear.
"Aw your blushing! You think he's so cute, don't you? Don't you? Hehehe don't worry, I'll have you guys together halfway through dinner."
"Yes! I do! It's embarrassing to admit, but I do!"
Kasey stared at me and my blushing face. He smiled but didn't say anything.
"OKAY! Lets go." Jayne said very loudly.
"Alright then!" I blushed even more.
Jayne opened the door and we stared to walk. Halfway there Jayne walked in between me and Kasey but then she moved. She pushed me into Kasey, accidentally making me hug him.
"Oh! I'm soooooo sorry!" I said blushing more than ever.
"It's okay..." He laughed a little.
"Tyler likes Kasey! Tyler likes Kasey!" Jayne quietly said in a sing-song voice.
"Ahhh shut up..." I stuck my tongue out at her.
"Trust me, he's gonna love you! I'll make sure of it!" She said, but this time a little to loud.
"Huh?" Kasey heard.
"WHAT!? NOTHING! Nooothing is going on over here just a me and a SINGLE girl chatting." Jayne said.
Kasey chuckled and walked with his hands in his pockets.
"Yep! Yep! Just me and Tyler the awesome SINGLE girl, with no BOYFRIEND!" She smiled. I elbowed her in the stomach.
"Okay your pushing it." I stared at Kasey.
We shortly arrived at the resturant and took a seat.
Kasey cleared his throat.
"So how are you Jayne... and SINGLE Tyler?" He asked and laughed a little.
"Super! We're doing fantastic! Hey I'm gonna go use the bathroom, how about you two SINGLE people chat while I'm gone." She left before we could say anything.

Continued on chapter 4

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mizzsorelle on February 8, 2009, 4:04:04 AM

Mizzsorelle on
Mizzsorelleoooooooooooooooooooooooh