Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Is That Really What's Happening?

Okay! It's PG-13...only if you don't like the thought of blood and stuff.... so yeah.... read it.. like it.. love it.......... BY THE WAY!! Tyler is a GIRL!! not a dude :D
but KASEY is a dude :D

Chapter 4 - Is That Really What's Happening?

Chapter 4 - Is That Really What's Happening?
Kasey smiled at me. His shiny brown eyes looking into mine, I didn't know how to start the conversation. I decided to take a sip of my iced tea and just began with a simple,
"Soooo.....".
"Sooooooo...." Kasey said.
"eh... how's... um... h-how's life?" I asked, personally i think i could've started things out better than that.

"Really good, really, really good." He replied playfully as he flipped his hair.

"Really good, huh?" I began. "What are you so happy about." I giggled.
"Well.... the fact that it's a really nice day...... and...." He stopped.
"And?"
"and... i'm spending the evening with you." He looked up at me and blushed.
"Ahh...and how long have you waited for this?" I joked.
"Oh... i dont know... ya know?" He winked at me.
"I see..so you- um... um...n-nevermind... eheh" i was so nervous, and of course leave it to me to mess up something that was going to go so well.
"H-hey I'll um... i'll be right back." Kasey got up from the booth seat and walked over to the side.

"Kasey! Get over here!" Jayne tugged Kasey's arm and pulled him into a fake plant as he walked by.
"Okay, what do i do? I think i gave Tyler the hint that i like her!" He quickly explained.
"Annnnnnnd? How'd it go?"
"Well she was about to ask me if.. ya know.. and then she tried to change the subject. What do i do?"
"Don't you worry, I'll be right back." Jayne snuck out of the fake plant and made her way back to the table.

"Hiya Tyler!" She cheerfully said. "Soooooooo? You and Kasey, huh? Little connection goin' on there, ay?" She playfully elbowed me.
"I'm so nervous!! I think he's playing with my feelings!" I explained.
"You think he's playing with your feelings, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler, when will you ever learn?"
"What's that suppose to mean?" I angrily remarked.
"Kasey would never do that. Don't you get it? He likes you! I know he may seem like he's being sarcastic but trust me he really isn't! He likes you! He likes you! HE FREAKING LIKES YO-" Kasey walked in suddenly.
"PIE!! HE LIKES BANNANA CREAM PIE!! WE ALL LIKE IT! JUST ORDER THAT FOR DESSERT! Gosh Tyler we haven't even had dinner yet,stop thinking about dessert."
Jayne went on.
Kasey looked extremely confused, but had a shocked look on.
"You did not." He mumbled.

Continued on Chapter 5

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment